3819 75Th Ln E Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4481235
Less Photos /\
3819 75Th Ln E
Home Description: 3819 75Th Ln E
Pride of ownership exudes from this beautiful and bright three bedroom plus den home, situated on a large corner home site with extensive landscaping surrounding the entire property. Landscape lighting really brings this home to life at night as well, it truly is the showstopper of the neighborhood! Brick paver driveway and screened in front porch, beautiful lead-in-glass front door all lead you into a comfortable front seating room that can also be used as a formal living room. The gourmet kitchen includes a built-in stainless-steel double oven, glass five-burner cooktop and convenient center island which opens out to your dining room and great room areas. Granite counter tops, upgraded lighting package, in-wall pest control and bonus laundry room sink are just some of the many upgrades. Privately tucked down a hallway you will find two more bedrooms along with a spacious den area. At the back of the home you will find the owner’s retreat with a gorgeous tray ceiling with crown molding detail with views of your shimmering pool. Step out onto your fully covered and screened lanai with remote control operated awning, and casually step in to your large 14 x 24 saltwater pool with expansive sun shelf and enjoy peek-a-boo views of the lake just beyond. Heron Creek has a wonderful central location, perfect for commuters to either Sarasota, St Pete or Tampa areas. No CDD fees and low HOA. This home is truly impeccable, just move right in! Even some of the furniture is negotiable. Priced to sell quickly so this will not last long in this current market.
- Address: 3819 75Th Ln E
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Playground
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 9352
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 72
- HOA Fees: $750 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $62
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see deed restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$337,954 (6.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $159/sqft,
which is 18.0% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
3819 75Th Ln E Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3819 75Th Ln E
For Sale Near: 3819 75Th Ln E
- Approx Payment:$1,543*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Radinka International Rlty Llc.
3819 75Th Ln E, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1994 sqft and
is currently priced at $317,250
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 5760 Bungalow Grove Ct in Palmetto is listed at $296,910.
This home on 3819 75Th Ln E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Bay Pointe, Woodlawn Lakes and Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4481235 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (7 days ago).