385 Garden Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS N6112264
Less Photos /\
385 Garden Rd
Home Description: 385 Garden Rd
This South Venice jewel is unique and has loads of charm, boasting a very private back yard. There are so many possibilities that this property has to offer it definitely needs to be put on your "must see" list. There have been numerous upgrades done including new hurricane impact windows (2017), new floors throughout, new paint, new screens, new pump and tanks for the water system, new soffit in the rear of the house, new kitchen granite counter tops and resurfacing of the bathtub in the main bathroom. The house is built as a single family residence but has a private entrance on one side of the house making it a great opportunity for anyone needing a private area for an in-law or an adult child. It also makes a fantastic investment opportunity with the potential of AirBnB rental income. There is a 240 square foot shed in the back that has room to house one car but is currently being used as a workshop. It has an overhead garage door and has new screen doors in the opening to the shed. South Venice is a neighborhood with no deed restrictions giving you the freedom to use the property any way you would like. Located a short distance from the South Venice Beach Ferry, boat ramp, and Community Center that is available to South Venice residents for an optional nominal fee. South Venice is only minutes away from area beaches such as Manasota, Venice, Casperson and the Paw Park Dog Beach.
- Address: 385 Garden Rd
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Optional Additional Fees, Private Boat Ramp
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Breezeway Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Interior In-Law Suite
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 1876
Available now at $239,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Private
- Lot Sqft: 8000
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 880
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: There are no pet restrictions.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$376,970 (57.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
385 Garden Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 385 Garden Rd
For Sale Near: 385 Garden Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,215*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6112264) located at 385 Garden Rd Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
385 Garden Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1301 sqft and
is currently priced at $239,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1961.
A comparable home for sale at 751 Silk Oak Dr in Venice is listed at $369,900.
This home on 385 Garden Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Wexford On The Green, Country Club Estates and Island Walk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6112264 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (4 days ago).