3854 Torrey Pines Blvd Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4451909
Less Photos /\
3854 Torrey Pines Blvd
Home Description: 3854 Torrey Pines Blvd
Welcome to the beautiful Country Club of Sarasota. This completely remodeled residence fronts the 16th hole of the TPC Prestancia Players Course, with a desirable south facing lot on nearly a third of an acre of land, bringing in an abundance of natural light, space and picturesque golf course views. ROOM FOR A POOL on this spacious lot. No detail was spared in the remodel featuring a stylish new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and new bathrooms, all new windows, new flooring, new doors, new AC and ducting throughout, a new roof, upgraded plumbing, new garage door, and more. The floor plan with eat-in kitchen is perfect for entertaining and hosting and could be arranged for a variety of different uses of the space. Generously-sized bedrooms with walk-in closets and dual-sink bathrooms complete the home, including a comfortable Master suite with sliders to the lanai and a contemporary bathroom with modern finishes and sleek glassed-in shower. The home also features an over-sized 13x6 laundry room and convenient half bath. MASTER BEDROOM wall could be removed to create an over-sized master suite and front dining room could be converted to a 3rd bedroom. The Country Club is in the Palmer Ranch area, minutes to Siesta Key, Legacy Trail, Gulf Gate Library, YMCA, shopping, dining, and healthcare.
- Address: 3854 Torrey Pines Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Gated
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Stone Counters
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13309
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $133 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Manager, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact The Barlow Group, 941-927-1946
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$488,341 (8.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $167/sqft,
which is 25.0% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
3854 Torrey Pines Blvd Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3854 Torrey Pines Blvd
For Sale Near: 3854 Torrey Pines Blvd
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
3854 Torrey Pines Blvd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2702 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,995
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 6145 Abaco Dr in Sarasota is listed at $499,900.
This home on 3854 Torrey Pines Blvd has decreased in price by $35,005 and the last change was on 1/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Turtle Rock, Isles Of Sarasota and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4451909 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (132 days ago).