39 Braden Castle Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS N6123999
Less Photos /\
39 Braden Castle Dr
Home Description: 39 Braden Castle Dr
You have now arrived in the Historic Braden Castle Park. A community unique in many ways, founded in the early 1920's, holds many rows of cottage style homes reminiscent of its era. Just steps away from the front door you may find yourself looking out on to vast Manatee River. When it is time for an early morning or evening walk, Braden Castles Long 700ft pier welcomes you for a stroll. Fishing and Boating enthusiasts are more than welcomed and accommodated for!! Braden Castle offers residence the opportunity to PRIVATE, WET & DRY, boat dock slips. Inside this 55+ retirement community, holds yet another hidden gem of this beautiful historic community. This house is truly a handyman special and ready to have your special touches make this unique house a home. The spacious master en suite is located on the second floor for the upmost privacy and loft-style feel. This amenity rich community invites you to the Community Clubhouse and Hall for all gatherings and events that are hosted year-round. This home is conveniently located near restaurants and shopping centers, golf courses, Medical facilities, and Florida's most desired beaches. For a low $300 Annual HOA this part of paradise could be yours.
- Address: 39 Braden Castle Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Braden Castle
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Buyer Approval Required,Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Fitness Center,Golf Carts OK,Water Access
- Elementary School: Manatee Elementary School-MN
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private,Bridges - Fixed,Dock - Slip 1st Come,Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Marina,River
- Interior Features: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fans(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Other
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Exterior Contruction: Other
- Foundation: Block
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 944
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 1590.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 189
- HOA Fees: $300 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $25
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: True
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: No
- : 941-954-5454
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$298,653 (113.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 31.3% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
39 Braden Castle Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 39 Braden Castle Dr
- Approx Payment:$709*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4408 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
39 Braden Castle Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 704 sqft and
is currently priced at $140,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1313 Oakleaf Ct in Bradenton is listed at $379,900.
This home on 39 Braden Castle Dr has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 11/29/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Sugar Creek Country Club, Oakwood and La Selva Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6123999 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2022 (14 days ago).