3911 Doral Dr Tampa FL 33634 MLS T3298224
Less Photos /\
3911 Doral Dr
Home Description: 3911 Doral Dr
You’re not choosing a house, you’re choosing a lifestyle. It’s the Salt Life...and there’s a limited number of members who have PRIVATE access to it in Tampa Bay. The single story POOL home in coveted DANA SHORES sits on a spacious lot including 4 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms in the main part of the house. The attached in-law suite which sellers currently use as Airbnb rental, averaging $75-$88 per night, for an additional income of approximately $15,000/year. The main attraction, the backyard oasis! Drop in your boat with the 10,000lb boat lift, not to mention the dock is equipped with both water and electric. Perfect for the avid fisher or just taking a cruise around Tampa Bay. Entertain guests around the 9ft deep pool with paver patio surround and outdoor private half bath. Head inside to find polished porcelain tile throughout the home (except for the master bedroom and bedroom 2), no carpet to be found anywhere in this home! Gather in the spacious family room featuring an electric fireplace and huge bay window or the charming dining room with plenty of room for holiday gatherings and easy access to the kitchen. This kitchen has a plethora of cabinets for storage space in mind with plenty of room for storage. The kitchen sits open to the family room, this is the perfect spot to dive into a great book. The Florida room with oversized sliders overlooks covered patio and pool. Outside surround sound pairs with speakers in the Florida room. You will not find any HOA/CDD fees on this quiet street ending in a cul-de-sac. Other features includes an avocado tree, A/C main house 2014, A/C in-law suite 2018, security system included, and utility sink in garage. This home offers easy access to the Tampa International Airport, International Mall, Beaches, Restaurants, Shops, and Bridges to Clearwater and St. Petersburg. You won’t find a better location! (The in-law suite can easily be converted back as the 4th bedroom in the main part of the house.)
- Elementary School: Dickenson-HB
- Middle School: Webb-HB
- High School: Jefferson
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 80
- Water Extras: Dock - Covered, Dock - Open
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3054
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8800
- Lot Dim: 80x110
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$428,014 (46.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $339/sqft,
which is 34.3% less than similar homes
in the 33634 zip code.
3911 Doral Dr Tampa FL 33634
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3911 Doral Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,887*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty South Tampa.
3911 Doral Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2360 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3944 Doral Dr in Tampa is listed at $775,000.
This home on 3911 Doral Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Pelican Island, Townn Country Park and Southern Comfort are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3298224 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).