3912 Alamanda Dr Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4467951
Less Photos /\
3912 Alamanda Dr
Home Description: 3912 Alamanda Dr
Come and see one of Sarasota's most beautifully landscaped, gated, and private settings in the boutique community of Mira Lago, in Palmer Ranch. Our four lakes are teaming with wildlife and abundant with tropical birds for your viewing pleasure. This free standing, Mediterranean home has partial *Lake Views* from the master and interior Florida room, as well as exterior patio. With an open, split floor plan, the La Jolla model, has a well designed floor plan and voluminous ceilings. You will be delighted in the brightness and cheerfulness of this meticulously maintained jewel. The Master bedroom is in the rear of the home, split from the other two bedrooms and has lush green trees and lake views. The second bedroom is in the front of the home and the guest bath is adjacent. The third bedroom is being used as a den/office with built ins. The home has voluminous ceiling and a spacious living room living room dining room combo. The glass enclosed Florida room opens into the master suite. The master bath includes dual separate vanities, water closet, and a separate walk-in tiled shower. The inside laundry closet is central to the 2 car garage and the kitchen. Hot Water Heater was replaced May of 2020, Re-piped in 2016; AC in 2012. Low Association maintenance fee of $941.00 per quarter includes basic cable, lawn and landscape, exterior painting, roof and driveway power washing, mulch, outside and inside pest control, irrigation, and the Association maintains heated community pool and spa, as well as gated entries. At the Northwest corner of Palmer Ranch, this property is conveniently located to Siesta Key Beach, the Legacy Trail, the YMCA, Sarasota Square Mall, and upscale shopping and restaurants.
- Address: 3912 Alamanda Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Maintenance, Spa/Hot Tub
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2421
Available now at $329,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4840
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 18
- HOA Fees: $941 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $313
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Must be leashed and picked up after. No staking pets in the yard.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$490,246 (49.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 18.6% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
3912 Alamanda Dr Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3912 Alamanda Dr
For Sale Near: 3912 Alamanda Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,600*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467951) located at 3912 Alamanda Dr Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
3912 Alamanda Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1853 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 1545 Dorgali Dr in Sarasota is listed at $394,900.
This home on 3912 Alamanda Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota, Stoneybrook Veranda Greens and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467951 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (6 days ago).