3915 Meadow Creek Dr Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4473830
Less Photos /\
3915 Meadow Creek Dr
Home Description: 3915 Meadow Creek Dr
Awesome salt water pool home in a great location! Great school district! 3 BR’s plus den/office, 2 baths and 2-car garage on a quiet cul-de-sac street. If you like to entertain, this is the home for you with full wet bar in lanai and solar heated pool. Hurricane impact glass windows on the entire home for your safety. Open floor plan with high ceilings. Kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances and granite island. Italian tile floors throughout home. Master bath has dual sinks and huge walk in Roman shower with seat. Storage galore in the over-sized master BR closet with adjustable shelving for all of your needs. Updates include new a/c system (2019), hot water tank (2015), solar for hot water tank (2019), microwave (2020) and stove (2014). Photovoltaic panels that produce electricity for your home generate lower electric bills. Solar heater for pool and solar heater for hot water tank equal extra savings. Large caged area around the pool with your own private bar with sink and refrigerator for entertaining family and friends. Home is on public county water system. Private fenced in backyard.
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Water Heater
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 2600
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 17728
- Lot Acres: 0.41
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$413,085 (8.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
3915 Meadow Creek Dr Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3915 Meadow Creek Dr
For Sale Near: 3915 Meadow Creek Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Hoover Realty Llc.
3915 Meadow Creek Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1870 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 4347 Whispering Woods Pl in Sarasota is listed at $349,900.
This home on 3915 Meadow Creek Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Greenfield, Forest Lakes and Bliss Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4473830 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).