3927 Desoto Rd Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4511223
Less Photos /\
3927 Desoto Rd
Home Description: 3927 Desoto Rd
Property has multiple offers and all offers will be presented Thursday at 1 p.m. Set on an acre+ lot, this incredibly well maintained, 3-bedroom / 2-bath, lakefront home is located in the peaceful Ravenwood community of Desoto Pines. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and plenty of counter space. The master bedroom includes an updated bathroom with pool and lake views. This home is a split-plan with engineered hardwood floors and 2 guest bedrooms on the opposite side of the house. Cozy wood burning fireplace for those cooler winter evenings. The lanai has a large screened-in pool with lots of space for outdoor entertaining, relaxing, and dining. A fenced in side yard for pets, mature Florida landscaping, and spectacular lake views. The roof is 2-years old. Desoto Pines is a community ever popular for its peaceful living away from all hustle and bustle, yet only minutes to the UTC area for all of your shopping and dining experiences. Just a short drive to downtown Sarasota and our wonderful Gulf Coast Beaches.
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Pool Sweep,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 211
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Skylight(s),Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2676
Available now at $499,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 46217.00
- Lot Acres: 1.0600
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 64
- HOA Fees: $150 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $13
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Corner Lot,In County,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$377,724 (24.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $280/sqft,
which is 17.5% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
3927 Desoto Rd Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3927 Desoto Rd
For Sale Near: 3927 Desoto Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,427*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4511223) located at 3927 Desoto Rd Sarasota FL 34235, call: (813) 223-3366
3927 Desoto Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1782 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1778 White Orchid Court in Sarasota is listed at $285,000.
This home on 3927 Desoto Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
The Meadows, Chandlers Forde and Oakley Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4511223 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (3 days ago).