3940 Elysian Woods Ln Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4473825
Less Photos /\
3940 Elysian Woods Ln
Home Description: 3940 Elysian Woods Ln
Waterfront secluded masterpiece in the heart of Sarasota! A spectacular one of a kind estate nestled on 1.47 acres of lush, mature landscape and completely private in a small, gated community with only eight homes. This totally custom coastal contemporary home is 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The meticulous attention to detail, the design, and the functionality of this home are incredible. It is a “must see to believe” experience that will take your breath away. Enjoy the wide open spaces both inside and outside, as well as the absolute privacy that surrounds the estate. Want to enjoy a sunset on the water? Walk down the dock, hop on your boat, and take a short and beautifully amazing cruise down Philippi Creek to Sarasota Bay. The amazing amenities and features are endless and include: Open gourmet kitchen, workout room, hidden bar with wine refrigerator/dink refrigerator, art gallery hallways, vast butlers pantry/laundry room, hidden tv in master bath mirror, mud room with dog shower and automatic water bowl, heated salt water infinity pool, 3 car attached garage, custom designed driveway with ample parking for entertaining, outdoor kitchen area with two grills, outdoor shower & bathroom, storage building with power for fishing gear, two outdoor cabanas with power/WiFi , oversized dock with 10,000 lb. boat lift, water, power, and lighting. Please request for property feature list, home warranties and survey.
- Address: 3940 Elysian Woods Ln
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34231
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Gated
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Above Ground, Child Safety Fence, Heated, Infinity, Lighting, Other, Salt Water, Tile
- Water View: Canal, Creek
- Water Name: PHILLIPPI CREEK
- Water Frontage: Brackish Water
- Water Feet: 2500
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Canal - Brackish, Creek
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 5 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gym Features: Desk Built-In
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Concrete
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 6830
Available now at $2,700,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 64137
- Lot Acres: 1.47
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $1,600 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Flood Insurance Required, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,452,164 (46.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $528/sqft,
which is 39.0% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
3940 Elysian Woods Ln Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3940 Elysian Woods Ln
- Approx Payment:$13,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4473825) located at 3940 Elysian Woods Ln Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
3940 Elysian Woods Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 5115 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,700,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 1809 Ivanhoe St in Sarasota is listed at $825,000.
This home on 3940 Elysian Woods Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Holiday Harbor, Coral Cove and Phillippi Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4473825 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).