3953 Mullenhurst Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS W7837909
Less Photos /\
3953 Mullenhurst Dr
Home Description: 3953 Mullenhurst Dr
Outstanding home in a great location. Custom home with tons of upgrades. Volume ceilings (12’) and crown moldings/oversize baseboards. Kitchen includes commercial-grade six burner gas cooktop, oversize refrigerator; solid granite counters. Beautiful custom landscaped pool and waterfall. (Everyone is in awe when they see it!) Pool upgraded to salt chlorinator system (easy maintenance!), auto-overflow system for peace of mind in storms, and safety fence. The HVAC has three units for custom programming and redundancy. This house will adapt with you over time. Backyard has large fenced area to safely let pets or play. The partially-converted garage with 120” screen and extra ducting for HVAC gives you a great media/party room, or use it as a garage if you prefer. The upstairs loft/bonus room can be a playroom, media room or exercise room. The extra bedroom downstairs allows your guests some extra privacy (they even have their own entrance). The bonus room downstairs has slider access to the lanai and a great view of the back yard; it could be a great office, craft room -- you name it. There’s no house behind you, and your oversize lot means you have room to stretch out without leaving home. Lansbrook features two parks, playgrounds, a lakefront pavilion, free boat ramp and dock to beautiful Lake Tarpon, plus streets canopied with mature trees, close-by highly-rated schools, golf club and YMCA, fantastic county park, library and Pinellas Trail!
- Elementary School: Brooker Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: East Lake Middle School Academy of Engineering
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: LAKE TARPON
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 110
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood,Dock w/Water Supply,Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Other
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Loft
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5458
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Sewer Available,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 26903.00
- Lot Dim: 100x233x124x307
- Lot Acres: 0.6200
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 65
- HOA Fees: $139 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $139
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$723,678 (27.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $248/sqft,
which is 1.6% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
3953 Mullenhurst Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 3953 Mullenhurst Dr
For Sale Near: 3953 Mullenhurst Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,840*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LISTWITHFREEDOM.COM.
3953 Mullenhurst Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 4009 sqft and
is currently priced at $995,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2909 Wendover Ter in Palm Harbor is listed at $475,000.
This home on 3953 Mullenhurst Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Foxberry Run, Robinwood At Lansbrook and Juniper Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7837909 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).