400 Orangewood Dr Dunedin FL 34698 MLS T3291631
Less Photos /\
400 Orangewood Dr
Home Description: 400 Orangewood Dr
Under Construction. Location, location, location! Immerse yourself in all that Dunedin has to offer in this brand-new David Weekley Home near John Grant Hubbard waterfront park, TD Ballpark, and the Pinellas Trail. This home features beautiful stone detail and inviting lush landscaping that instantly draws you in. As you enter there is a guest suite with private bathroom, and a study that is perfect for accomplishing your daily task. This grand kitchen is sure to please with beautiful quartz countertops, a spacious island with plenty of prep space, and large stainless-steel sink for easy cleaning. You can just envision the great memories to be made in this warm inviting canvas just waiting for your personal touches. As you want to unwind you can escape to your private Owner’s Retreat and luxury bathroom with ample space for two. Feel confident with your home knowing it was built by an award-winning builder, provides excellent energy efficiency, and a superior warranty program. Don’t miss this great opportunity and schedule a private showing today!
- Elementary School: Dunedin Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,NonToxicFertilizerPesticide
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Non Toxic Pest Control
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6242
- Lot Dim: 60x104
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$574,465 (3.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $273/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
400 Orangewood Dr Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 400 Orangewood Dr
For Sale Near: 400 Orangewood Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,894*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
400 Orangewood Dr, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 2183 sqft and
is currently priced at $594,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 1644 Paloma Ln in Dunedin is listed at $385,000.
This home on 400 Orangewood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Stirling Heights, Highland Woods and Sunset Harbour are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3291631 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (11 days ago).