400 Wellington Ct Venice FL 34292 MLS A4463742
Less Photos /\
400 Wellington Ct
Home Description: 400 Wellington Ct
This one is adorable and perfect for the part-time or full-time resident looking to enjoy the lifestyle offered at VGCC! Perfect size accommodates formal dining & living areas, a wonderful kitchen w/large breakfast bar open to family room & dinette area. 18" tiles on the diagonal add a beautiful custom finish to this home. Split floor plan provides privacy as well as plenty of room for guests & bdrm w/built-in desk makes an excellent den/office. Huge master bedroom provides an abundance of room to accommodate your choice of bedroom furniture and the master bath has a wonderful builtin area for her items. Plenty of closet space with the double walk-in closets and an easy access walk-in shower, double sinks and separate water closet for privacy makes this a great master bath. The private lanai has a peak-a-boo view of pond w/outside kitchen and plenty of usable space. The utility/Laundry room is a GREAT PLUS & a wonderful shelter (middle of home w/o windows) if needed & large enough to accommodate full size mattress! Until then utilize this space accordingly and all your friends will envy the storage/pantry you have! Nothing was left out when planning this layout! This home has been meticulously maintained just for you with a newer roof (9 yrs) and A/C (4&1/2 yrs) which are checked on a regular maintenance schedule. Clubhouse & Fitness Center expansion project is due to be finished for your enjoyment 2020-2021 AND THESE OWNERS HAVE PAID THE ASSESSMENT FOR YOU! Clubhouse will always be open to members during renovations and expansion will be fabulous! So come enjoy this fabulous PRIVATE Country Club that is an active community year round with fabulous Har Tru Tennis courts, an outstanding golf course, Mah Jongg groups, Bridge groups, book Clubs, arts & crafts, a multitude of exercise classes (groups & individual opportunities), the social activites are so abundant there are too many to list! The beauty of this Community will set you back from the time you drive through the gates. As described by VGCC itself "An award winning Certified Audubon Geo Certified Cooperative Sanctuary, our Community is a serene and private neighborhood. The 460 acres of lush tropical beauty set the stage for the extraordinary lifestyle residents of Southwest Florida desire. Here, a stunning canopy of oaks, pines and palms greet you as you enter the gates. This welcoming and peaceful experience continues to embrace with landscapes that include 26 lakes and 13 natural preserves."
- Address: 400 Wellington Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Venice Golf Country Club
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Golf Course, Pickleball Court(s), Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3109
Available now at $330,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric, Radiant Ceiling
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8008
- Lot Dim: 70X120
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 313
- HOA Fees: $2,140 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $178
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $638 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see By Laws
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 101
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$379,980 (15.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $141/sqft,
which is 26.1% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
400 Wellington Ct Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 400 Wellington Ct
For Sale Near: 400 Wellington Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463742) located at 400 Wellington Ct Venice FL 34292, call: 813-527-9259
400 Wellington Ct, Venice FL is a single family home of 2341 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 11670 Parrotfish St in Venice is listed at $300,000.
This home on 400 Wellington Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Lakes Of Jacaranda, Verona Reserve and Sawgrass are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463742 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (14 days ago).