4002 San Luis Dr Sarasota FL 34235 MLS N6116543
Less Photos /\
4002 San Luis Dr
Home Description: 4002 San Luis Dr
Matterport Available: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=SyWFEcCiGR6
This charming 3 bedroom/2bath home in DeSoto Lakes, is on a large shady lot with a swing on the front porch, paver patio, fire pit, and privacy fencing. Inside, you’ll find a freshly painted home with crown molding and 6-panel doors throughout. A spacious open-style kitchen with ceramic tile flooring has a huge area for a breakfast table, lots of windows, and a door out to the yard. The separate dining room features hardwood floors and a picture window that could also make for a cozy sitting room. Built-in alcoves add a touch of glamour to the family room which also has french doors out to the patio. The roomy backyard includes a french door, work-shop shed surrounded by mature trees, and growing boxes ready for a green thumb gardener. Master bedroom includes an en suite bathroom with tub and shower. Two additional bedrooms and a second bathroom are across the hall. The garage has been converted to a workroom, laundry area. The exterior of the home is also freshly painted and has a 5-year-old roof, new AC unit (2020) a recently installed irrigation well, and light landscaping. Beautiful canopy roads provide a quaint country feel to the neighborhood which has no deed restrictions and is conveniently close to UTC Mall and all of the action on University Parkway. Downtown Sarasota’s culture and nightlife, as well as #1, ranked Siesta Beach are only a short drive away. Schedule your tour today!
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Built-In Shelving,En Suite Bathroom,Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Laundry Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1728
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||11x4||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||9x5||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||12x20||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway,None,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 8250.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 520
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Level
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$382,095 (21.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $241/sqft,
which is 6.5% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
4002 San Luis Dr Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4002 San Luis Dr
For Sale Near: 4002 San Luis Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER.
4002 San Luis Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1305 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2509 Pinebrook Holw in Sarasota is listed at $539,900.
This home on 4002 San Luis Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Oakley Green, Chambery and Deer Hollow are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6116543 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (15 days ago).