4026 Woodview Dr Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4461616
Less Photos /\
4026 Woodview Dr
Home Description: 4026 Woodview Dr
You’ll be welcomed by the beautifully manicured landscape as you pull up to this updated home in Woodland Park. Open the front door and be greeted by the hexagonal terra cotta tile that leads you through the living room and into the fireplaced family room of this open design home with split bedroom plan. Soak in your surroundings as you enjoy your morning coffee on the screened lanai as you overlook the view of the pool encompassed by your own private nature preserve. Prepare your meals in your remodeled kitchen with granite counters, an abundance of cabinets, a breakfast bar and full eat-in area and plantation shutters. Let nature in when you open your hidden sliding glass doors leading to the screened in lanai and pool area. After cooling off in your crystal-clear pool, rinse off in your private outdoor shower. On colder evenings, pour your favorite beverage and snuggle up by the warmth of the new fireplace. At the end of the day, retreat to your private master en suite with walk-in closet, which has a long length mirror behind the door that open to a jewerly box. Located just off of Fruitville Rd, you are just a short drive to some of the best beached in the country, as well as great shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Elementary School: Fruitville Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Bathroom 1 Features: Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 1 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Cooking Island, Granit Counters, Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Siding
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 9648
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 94
- HOA Fees: $674 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $56
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$327,243 (6.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $220/sqft,
which is 16.2% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
4026 Woodview Dr Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4026 Woodview Dr
For Sale Near: 4026 Woodview Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,703*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
4026 Woodview Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1588 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 1042 Whitegate Ct in Sarasota is listed at $309,900.
This home on 4026 Woodview Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tamaron, Village Plaza and Eastwood Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4461616 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2020 (29 days ago).