4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4455260
Less Photos /\
4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11
Home Description: 4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11
Tour this condo at: https://view.paradym.com/idx/4045-CROCKERS-LAKE-BOULEVARD-Sarasota-FL-34238/4443312
A THREE bedroom unit with twice the square footage for only a bit more money than a ONE bedroom unit!! Vacant & ready for immediate occupancy. There is no other location in Palmer Ranch at this price point. Great investment opportunity! The full exterior upgrade of Vintage Grand is currently in progress and is being funded by the HOA monthly fees until completion(no unit assessments). This unit is in one of the buildings that has already been completed (new windows, exterior stucco, etc) The patient investor will be rewarded with higher equity when entire complex is complete. The amenities of the Vintage Grand complex are easily accessible from the central location of this first floor unit. This unit is in the southern side of the complex closer to the second pool. The tennis courts & fishing pier are just a short stroll away. The Floreta floor plan has a split bedroom plan.
- Address: 4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11
- Unit Num: 11
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1350
Available now at $105,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Off Street, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: In County, Level/Flat
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Trash
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,029 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,029
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: 22
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See condo docs
- Num Pets: 1
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$293,947 (179.9% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $83/sqft,
which is 94.8% less than similar condos
in the 34238 zip code.
4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4359 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4455260) located at 4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11 Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-452-4359
4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1272 sqft and
is currently priced at $105,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
This condo on 4045 Crockers Lake Blvd # 11 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Stoneybrook Veranda Greens, Isles Of Sarasota and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4455260 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2020 (146 days ago).