405 Beach Rd # Bblk27 Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4499219
Less Photos /\
405 Beach Rd # Bblk27
Home Description: 405 Beach Rd # Bblk27
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Capturing paradise vistas throughout bright, open spaces within this superior Siesta Key residence in La Mer, the Gulf Coast luxury lifestyle is realized. Boasting a spacious two-story layout for casual and sophisticated living, versatility and comfort are front-of-mind. Entering the first floor, a great room floorplan establishes a grand area for everyday gathering or hosting special soirees that offer seamless overflow onto the expansive balcony for incredible views and warm breezes. The gourmet kitchen will surely impress the family chef, equipped with beautiful wood cabinetry and matching wood panel ceiling, stunning granite countertops, gas range and vent hood, L-shaped island for seating and preparing meals, stainless appliances and wine fridge. On this level are the three generously sized, resort-quality guest suites that can be considered a second master suite featuring a private balcony and two of the bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath. On the second floor, enjoy events of all kinds in the game room boasting a wet bar and large open-air terrace granting views of the Gulf, private balcony, and wood floors with matching tongue-and-groove wood tray ceiling. Opposite of the game room is the owner’s retreat affording true opulence and indulgence with wood floors, a private balcony, electric fireplace, extended space for an office, reading or exercise, built-in desk, and spa-like en-suite bath featuring his and her vanities, a jetted soaking tub, and walk-in closet. Enough space for the entire family or accommodating visitors for extended vacations, this regal gem exceeds expectations.
- Address: 405 Beach Rd # Bblk27
- Unit Num: BBLK27
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Maintenance, Pool
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Electric, Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Game Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Wet Bar
- Great Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Island, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Concrete
- Building Sqft: 7012
Available now at $4,190,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Other, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 27
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated, Mid Rise, Penthouse
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, Corner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pool Maintenance
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $2,062 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $687
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: LA MER/B
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 50
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$3,114,167 (25.7% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $902/sqft,
which is 3.4% less than similar condos
in the 34242 zip code.
405 Beach Rd # Bblk27 Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 405 Beach Rd # Bblk27
- Approx Payment:$20,383*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4499219) located at 405 Beach Rd # Bblk27 Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
405 Beach Rd # Bblk27, Sarasota FL is a condo of 4646 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,190,000
This condo has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 304 Calle Miramar # 304-S2 in Sarasota is listed at $1,895,000.
This condo on 405 Beach Rd # Bblk27 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Oceane, Bay Island and Sara Sands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499219 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (18 days ago).