4059 Gatewood Dr Sarasota FL 34232 MLS T3249442
Less Photos /\
4059 Gatewood Dr
Home Description: 4059 Gatewood Dr
A Buyer’s Dream! Well-cared-for home located in the sought-after neighborhood of Tamaron, centrally located to everything in Sarasota. Sparkling & freshly painted inside & out. 2BD/2Bath home with bonus room (can be used as 3rd bdrm, art studio, office). Remodeled home includes a newer roof; kitchen equipped with stainless appliances; granite countertops; Ikea cabinetry with rollout pantry & pullout drawers. New appliances include A/C unit; fridge w/French doors & bottom freezer; front load washer/dryer; hot water heater; water purifier in kitchen; New fans in living room & 2nd bedroom; laminate floors throughout; crown molding & baseboards in bedrooms & bonus room; large master walk-in closet. One car garage with door opener & utility sink. This home offers a front enclosed entry for quiet enjoyment and security. Spacious lanai overlooking expansive fenced-in yard recently landscaped with a Zen Garden. Its practicality meets a little slice of heaven!
- Address: 4059 Gatewood Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34232
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Tamaron
- Community Features: Park, Vehicle Restrictions
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1760
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7500
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $75 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Must be fenced in or on a lease.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$254,277 (2.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $220/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
4059 Gatewood Dr Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4059 Gatewood Dr
For Sale Near: 4059 Gatewood Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,317*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Flat Fee Mls Realty.
4059 Gatewood Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1180 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1977.
A comparable home for sale at 3811 Buckeye Cir in Sarasota is listed at $144,500.
This home on 4059 Gatewood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Springs, Eastwood Oaks and Village Plaza are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3249442 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (10 days ago).