407 Huntridge Dr Venice FL 34292 MLS N6113266
Less Photos /\
407 Huntridge Dr
Home Description: 407 Huntridge Dr
Brand new roof currently being installed, January 2021. Spacious property on a great street within an amazingly friendly, private and gated country club sits this newly refreshed residence. This exceptional custom home rests on the 4th hole with a natural preserve with bamboo trees beyond adding to the ambiance. No homes behind you to spoil the natural and stunning vista. As you open the double glass great room doors, the view looks across the 40-foot long lap pool to the golf course and private preserve beyond. A separate casita with a full bathroom and outdoor kitchen are attractive features to the large lanai and pool area. Custom touches flow throughout the home. Newly upgraded kitchen appliances with a large breakfast bar, granite countertops, butler's pantry and plenty of storage opens to the family room with a fireplace. The split floor plan with second and third bedrooms on the opposite side of the home provides a private retreat for family or friends. The Venice Golf and Country Club is a private, member-owned and gated community, designated as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary with an A+ financial rating. Amenities include world-class casual and formal alfresco and indoor dining, 18-hole championship golf course, community Junior Olympic swimming pool and spa, Har-Tru tennis courts and wellness center. The assessment for the project 2020 clubhouse and wellness center expansion has been paid in full. Close to the historic and treasured island of Venice with beaches, bike and walking paths, fabulous restaurants, community theatre, museums, shopping and boating. Live inspired. Experience the lifestyle of The Venice Golf and Country Club and enjoy the best in gracious living.
- Address: 407 Huntridge Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Venice Golf Country Club
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Gated, Golf Course, Handicap Modified, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Gas, Living Room, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4470
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Propane, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Propane, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 14734
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 148
- HOA Fees: $2,208 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $184
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact the Master Association for specific details. Christine Goerz, Manager, 941-496-8482; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$509,675 (22.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $207/sqft,
which is 0.2% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
407 Huntridge Dr Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 407 Huntridge Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,186*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
407 Huntridge Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 3160 sqft and
is currently priced at $655,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 534 Cheval Dr in Venice is listed at $374,900.
This home on 407 Huntridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Sawgrass, Lakes Of Jacaranda and Verona Reserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6113266 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (8 days ago).