410 12Th Ave Indian Rocks Beach FL 33785 MLS U8077189
Less Photos /\
410 12Th Ave
Indian Rocks Beach,
Home Description: 410 12Th Ave
Welcome home to this beautiful Key West Style Beach House with gorgeous WATER VIEWS from almost every room! Close to the beach and brimming with coastal charm, its 16ft high vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and detailed woodwork are found throughout. Upon entering, an inviting living and dining space leads you to a covered back porch where you are surrounded by coconut palms that sway in the gentle breeze where you can kick back and watch the boats go by. Tall, arched windows fill the house with natural light. Upstairs, three bedrooms are connected by a hallway that overlooks the living room w/ a wood burning fireplace to cozy up on stormy nights. Landscaped backyard has a BBQ area with space for a hot tub and an outdoor shower perfect for when returning from the beach. Bonus room on the bottom floor opens to backyard. Recent upgrades: new roof (2019), top of the line Lennox A/C system (2017) w/ whole house dehumidifier to keep temp and humidity perfectly controlled. All new Simonton sliding glass doors and hurricane grade windows (2016). *Natural gas available. Just 3 short blocks to the BEACH! Residents of this quaint beach community enjoy privileged parking passes on the Gulf and year-round festivals and activities. As an investment property, Indian Rocks Beach is an extremely popular destination with a booming tourism industry. This home is licensed as a short-term rental and listed on Airbnb & HomeAway with a projected yearly revenue of $60k.
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 5567
- Lot Dim: 61x90
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Indian Rocks Beach home in this zip code is
$711,779 (13.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $318/sqft,
which is 33.5% less than similar homes
in the 33785 zip code.
410 12Th Ave Indian Rocks Beach FL 33785
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$3,060*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Listsmart.
410 12Th Ave, Indian Rocks Beach FL is a single family home of 1981 sqft and
is currently priced at $629,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 109 12Th Ave in Indian Rocks Beach is listed at $399,900.
This home on 410 12Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Indian Rocks Beach, FL.
Driftwood Sands, Bahia Vista and Oceanway are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8077189 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2020 (26 days ago).