4100 Ilaria Ave Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4514339
Less Photos /\
4100 Ilaria Ave
Home Description: 4100 Ilaria Ave
W A I T L E S S. W e i g h t l e s s living in maintenance-free Cobblestone in Palmer Ranch. This nearly new home is right around the corner from the amenity center. H E I G H T is the word you will feel, stepping through the 9 foot front doorway, covering you in soaring ceilings and offering a delightful vista to the expanded lanai. The home is being sold furnished so you don't have to w a i t for a furniture delivery; you can move right in! As you enter, to your right is an office or den, framed with french doors. The current owners keep a sofa bed in there for over-flow of guests from time to time. Across the hall is bedroom 2 with its en-suite bathroom and tub. A convenient and well-appointed 1/2 bathroom is by the laundry and garage door. The masterpiece, however, is the main living area, with open plan kitchen and quartz counters, walk in pantry and a superlative amount of storage, even under the breakfast bar! A travertine brick wall graces the living room, and there is a comfortable breakfast nook off the kitchen. The wall of sliders pockets back to open the living room to the expanded lanai, offering the best of Florida living, especially in the winter months, when the entire home can be left open. Speaking of the entire home, some things to know: all windows were replaced with impact glass in 2020. Natural gas is piped through the community and this home features a gas range and tankless gas water heater. The property also benefits from a whole house Kinetico water system, and reverse osmosis in the kitchen. Having an in-wall pest system means no more sprays too! Cobblestone is a newer Taylor Morrison development in Palmer Ranch, and is amenity rich: resort-style pool and spa, pickleball and bocci ball courts, fitness center, large attractive activity room with kitchen, dog park and children's area with slide. There are also organized community activities. The Legacy Trail bicycle path also runs close by so you can catch that to downtown Sarasota (in December) all the way down to Venice. Palmer Ranch provides quick access to beaches, schools and shopping throughout the greater Sarasota area.
- Address: 4100 Ilaria Ave
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Playground,Pool
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Filtration System,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Exhaust Fan,Granite Counters,Shower No Tub,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Architectural Style: Florida,Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrig. System-Rainwater from Ponds,Whole House Water Purification
- Building Sqft: 2867
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||13x19||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||12x9||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||12x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||12x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||13x16||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric,Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7727.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 28
- HOA Fees: $1,284 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $428
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,Corner Lot,In County,Level,Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pool
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Article IX, Section 6, Pg 43, of Cobblestone Governing Documents for further restrictions on breeds and exotic pets.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$471,889 (29.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 20.0% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
4100 Ilaria Ave Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4100 Ilaria Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,259*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER.
4100 Ilaria Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2141 sqft and
is currently priced at $670,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4022 Via Mirada in Sarasota is listed at $425,000.
This home on 4100 Ilaria Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Deer Creek, Turtle Rock and Sunrise Preserve At Palmer Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4514339 has been posted on this site since 10/14/2021 (13 days ago).