4119 Presidents Blvd Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS T3270420
Less Photos /\
4119 Presidents Blvd
Home Description: 4119 Presidents Blvd
NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED!! This COMPLETELY RENOVATED 5 bedroom/4.5 bath home is located in Presidents Landing, one of Lansbrook’s most desirable subdivisions. This home boasts a huge private lot backing onto a serene pond. The first floor of this two-story home includes a formal dining room with a beautiful coffered ceiling, 2 offices/den (one can be used as a 6th bedroom), family room, guest bedroom, as well as the master suite. The 2 Island stylish kitchen is equipped for anyone who loves to cook with loads of features including a large farm sink, a breakfast bar with 2nd sink/garbage disposal and 3 ovens! A built-in banquette adds storage and extra seating. The Family Room features an impressive wood paneled fireplace with built in cabinetry, high ceilings, and an abundance of natural lighting, complete with wine bar. The newly renovated master-suite includes crown molding, his and her California closets and a luxurious freestanding tub in the master bath. The home has numerous glass doors that lead out to a large lanai with heated salt water pool with spa and extra space outside of screen to entertain. The second floor is complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and bonus room. The 4 car garage offers lots of storage space for vehicles as well as recreational toys; the driveway itself can easily park 8 more cars. Homeowners in Presidents Landing have the benefit of secure gates and as well as a private boat ramp/dock with direct access to Lake Tarpon. The Lansbrook community offers numerous amenities, such as: a Public Golf Course, a YMCA, a Rec-park with volleyball/basketball courts. This is one of those homes with too many features to list, you really must see it for yourself.
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 60
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Built-Up, Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 5405
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||11x13||First|
|Master Bedroom 2||14x18||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 33354
- Lot Acres: 0.77
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 76
- HOA Fees: $531 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $177
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, In County, Irregular Lot, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Private Road, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Advise Buyer(s) to contact the Sentry Management Company for verification on the Pet Restrictions 727-799-8982
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$726,528 (25.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $236/sqft,
which is 14.0% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
4119 Presidents Blvd Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4119 Presidents Blvd
- Approx Payment:$4,743*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
4119 Presidents Blvd, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 4127 sqft and
is currently priced at $974,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 5155 Kernwood Ct in Palm Harbor is listed at $519,737.
This home on 4119 Presidents Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Myrtle Point, Juniper Bay and Carlyle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3270420 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (14 days ago).