4126 26Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS U8085429
Less Photos /\
4126 26Th Ave N
Home Description: 4126 26Th Ave N
Beautiful totally remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with brand new Screened porch. This home has been professionally remodeled and re-designed. Basically brand new, and is move-in ready for its new owners. There is new modern wood plank tile flooring throughout the home. A wide-open floor plan provides plenty of room for entertaining. The all-new kitchen boasts plenty of storage space, soft-close drawers and doors, and all brand new stainless steel appliances. Beautiful granite countertops provide tons of workspace, with an island area open to the living space for eating and entertaining. New A/C and insulation. All new paint and lighting with fans in all bedrooms, this home have lots of storage space for the whole family. The master suite boasts 2 closet spaces for his and hers. All new master bathroom with dual vanity and lots of storage space. The indoor laundry room is attached to the master bedroom for convenience. Two secondary bedrooms are spacious and bright, and the 2nd bathroom is brand new and beautiful with dual vanity. Glass doors open to a screened-in porch that is meant for entertaining and relaxing with the family. The roof is brand new and installed this year. All brand-new exterior and interior doors in the home. This home is in a quiet neighborhood and has quick access to great schools, dining, beaches, and shopping areas. The large back yard is big enough for a pool, or for entertaining, and the entire property has a new irrigation system and a brand new shed that's being installed right now
This amazing home will not last long!
- Elementary School: Northwest Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tyrone Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1632
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 7815
- Lot Dim: 75 x 106
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$315,616 (14.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 13.1% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
4126 26Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4126 26Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 4126 26Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,795*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
4126 26Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1460 sqft and
is currently priced at $369,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1955.
A comparable home for sale at 3336 8Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $299,900.
This home on 4126 26Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Kenwood, Sunshine Park and Chevy Chase are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8085429 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (11 days ago).