413 Sorrento Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS N6112636
Less Photos /\
413 Sorrento Dr
Home Description: 413 Sorrento Dr
FULLY RENOVATED WATER VIEW MANSION. Make wonderful memories in this gorgeous Sorrento Shores estate with stunning Intracoastal Waterway views. A private gate and country manor-style driveway greets you as you enter the Estate. The owners have fully renovated the house inside out with a brand new state of the art kitchen, new plumbing, new flooring, new air conditioning units, new water heaters and fresh paint. The home is surrounded by mature landscaping and majestic trees that give plenty of shade on the spacious .82 acre lot. The rooms have been designed to allow tons of natural light to flood through the windows. Thoughtful owners also provided added parking space for an RV or Boat. The oversized 3 car garage has plenty of room for extra storage, bikes, golf carts, etc. An extra large lanai surrounds the sparkling heated pool and spa, a great place to host family gatherings or just catch the evening sunsets over the Bay. The first floor boasts a Master Suite as well as an office/den, two walk-in pantries, laundry room and a second en-suite bedroom perfect for overnight guests or in-laws. The open concept family room has a gas fireplace for cozy evenings on cool nights. Two more bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets, are located upstairs. There is also a Bonus room, perfect for game nights or just quiet lounging. The Bonus room opens onto a large Terrace offering beautiful views of the water. Great for evening cocktails or late-night stargazing over the Bay. Sorrento Shores is centrally located between Sarasota and Venice, close to shopping, excellent schools, great restaurants, lively entertainment and great beaches that are just minutes away! The community's MARINA also has boat slip rentals! LOW OPTIONAL HOA and NO CDD fees! Bring your family to Sorrento Shores, you’ll be glad you did.
- Address: 413 Sorrento Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Marina, Park
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BLACKBURN BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Family Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5943
Available now at $1,599,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 36119
- Lot Acres: 0.83
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 16
- HOA Fees: $80 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, FloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Sarasota County leash law applies.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,540,214 (3.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $362/sqft,
which is 6.4% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
413 Sorrento Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 413 Sorrento Dr
For Sale Near: 413 Sorrento Dr
- Approx Payment:$7,779*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of West Coast Realty Of Venice.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6112636) located at 413 Sorrento Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
413 Sorrento Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 4414 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,599,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 303 Sea Anchor Dr in Osprey is listed at $699,000.
This home on 413 Sorrento Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS N6112636 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (6 days ago).