417 Bayshore Dr Venice FL 34285 MLS N6110754
Less Photos /\
417 Bayshore Dr
Home Description: 417 Bayshore Dr
Great location! Great Island of Venice opportunity! Literally a high end remodel – from the ground – up, including replumbing in the floor and moving walls to open up the floorplan. New plank porcelain tile flooring has been installed throughout the home, giving it complete continuity. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home has a small, attached and air conditioned art studio, plus room to add a 3rd bath in the home. The pool is salt-water and heated. Pool equipment has been recently updated. New clearview pool cage installed to the latest wind standards gives sweeping, unobstructed views of the lush, tropical landscaping, reminding you of walking through Selby Gardens. Fenced back yard for privacy. Windows, doors, sliding doors, and garage door have all been updated to the high efficiency, impact glass or standards. Plantation shutters accent the inside windows. Electrical has been updated throughout the home. Kitchen opens up to the family room and has been
updated with floor to ceiling wood cabinets, lots of soft close draws and cabinets with pullout shelves, some with glass fronts, upgraded stainless appliances including a gas range and wine refrigerator, quartz counters and an oversized island. Great for the resident chef. Pass thru window in the kitchen to the lanai, which is ideal for entertaining your guests. Bathrooms have also been updated. New paint inside and out. HVAC attic ductwork has been replaced. Home is wired for whole house generator. Generator itself is negotiable along with some of the furnishings. Irrigation pump and control on well have all been replaced. Sewer lines from the house to the street have also been replaced. 12.5’x6’ storage shed in backyard for all of your tools. Short walk to Venice Beach and Venice Avenue and its quaint shops and outdoor cafes. Bike enthusiast? Hop on the Legacy Trail and ride all the way to Downtown Sarasota while enjoying all that nature has to offer. This home is the definition of move-in ready.
- Elementary School: Venice Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Public
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Cooking Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 3658
Available now at $825,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14035
- Lot Dim: 92x152
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 22
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domestic pets
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$692,264 (16.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $325/sqft,
which is 7.1% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
417 Bayshore Dr Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 417 Bayshore Dr
For Sale Near: 417 Bayshore Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,013*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6110754) located at 417 Bayshore Dr Venice FL 34285, call: 813-527-9259
417 Bayshore Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 2535 sqft and
is currently priced at $825,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 125 Rio Terra in Venice is listed at $469,000.
This home on 417 Bayshore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Gulf View, Venice East and Venice Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6110754 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).