417 Island Cay Way Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3242677
Less Photos /\
417 Island Cay Way
Home Description: 417 Island Cay Way
Need a home for your boat or jet skis? Absolutely stunning custom built pool home with NO CDDs & a very low HOA includes salt water access, a private boat ramp & a dock is now available in the exclusive gated community of Island Cay in Apollo Beach! This immaculate and energy efficient home is on an oversized .47 acre lot, fully fenced, beautifully landscaped & with the perfectly shaded back yard to enjoy all your favorite outdoor activities. Enter the home up the imported slate covered front porch into the beveled & etched double front glass doors & be amazed by all the "extras" that a custom home builder would put into a home of his own! This 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage floor plan features a private office with double glass doors, formal living room, formal dining room, great room, decorative columns, crown molding, art niches, upscale light fixtures & light equipped ceiling fans. Special lighting enhancements set off the 10 to 14 foot coffered, vaulted & tray ceilings & plant shelves throughout the home. From the Master Suite, formal living room and great room, 3 sets of etched and beveled sliders access the huge screened outdoor living areas with concrete columns surrounding the the pebble tech pool with 3 waterfalls and paver decking. The upgraded chef's kitchen, with its built in desk, breakfast bar, glazed maple staggered cabinets with soft close drawers, granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, built in microwave & convection ovens, 5/6 burner smooth cook top, lazy Susan corner cabinets, SS appliances & walk in pantry, make the kitchen truly superb! Aquarium glass view from the breakfast room & great room sliders brings the outdoors in!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Slate
- Bathroom 2 Features: Handicapped Accessible, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granit Counters, Handicapped Accessible, Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4751
Available now at $515,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 20625
- Lot Dim: 125x165
- Lot Acres: 0.47
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 18
- HOA Fees: $400 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $33
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Other
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify pet restrictions with HOA.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$372,108 (27.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $166/sqft,
which is 6.8% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
417 Island Cay Way Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 417 Island Cay Way
For Sale Near: 417 Island Cay Way
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3242677) located at 417 Island Cay Way Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
417 Island Cay Way, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 3109 sqft and
is currently priced at $515,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 6448 Seasound Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $329,990.
This home on 417 Island Cay Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Mirabay, Bimini Bay and Dolphin Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3242677 has been posted on this site since 5/15/2020 (15 days ago).