4177 Entrada Ct Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4484310
Less Photos /\
4177 Entrada Ct
Home Description: 4177 Entrada Ct
The maintenance-free lifestyle of Mira Lago has it’s newest waterfront offering! This home is delightfully fresh, open, and airy with grand ceilings and water views! Solid maple floors highlight the grand living room and dining area with architectural accents of archways, wood plantation shutters, and a separate interior Florida room. An intimate travertine patio for lounging and grilling is a special retreat. The remodeled kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a built-in pantry, and built-in open shelving. The kitchen has ample room for a breakfast table or use the countertop with bar stool seating for two. The den/study is on the first level and has a built-in desk and bookcases. The first floor could easily be converted to a third bedroom, and has a full bath adjacent to it! With a closet conversion, this could easily become a 3 bedroom/3 bath home! Under stairway storage is abundant. The second floor Master Bedroom Suite has a Juliet Balcony overlooking the sparkling lake teeming with wildlife and colorful birds. The beautifully renovated master bath has dual sinks, a large walk-in shower with rain head and handheld fixture, and a custom walk-in closet. The second bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and custom closets. Other features are Hunter-Douglas silhouette window coverings, year old refrigerator and dishwasher, a 2020 AC unit for the upper level with a 10-year transferrable warranty and a recent garage door motor replacements & garage LED lighting. Mira Lago is central to downtown Sarasota and minutes away from award-winning Siesta Key Beach.
- Address: 4177 Entrada Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 28
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Den Features: Desk Built-In
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 2916
- Lot Acres: 0.07
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 17
- HOA Fees: $851 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $283
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Private Road, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Must be leased, pick up after pet, no staking pet in yard, no nuisance barking.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$398,554 (12.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 30.7% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
4177 Entrada Ct Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4177 Entrada Ct
For Sale Near: 4177 Entrada Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,726*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
4177 Entrada Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2055 sqft and
is currently priced at $354,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 5600 Long Shore Loop # 214 in Sarasota is listed at $489,999.
This home on 4177 Entrada Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota, Stoneybrook Veranda Greens and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484310 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (12 days ago).