4189 Grandchamp Cir Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS T3277320
Less Photos /\
4189 Grandchamp Cir
Home Description: 4189 Grandchamp Cir
Welcome to this stunning pool home on an oversized lot in the beautiful community of Golfside at Lansbrook. This home features three bedrooms and a bonus room that can be used as a 4th bedroom, an office or a den. Walking in you'll love the open floor plan with vaulted ceilings that provides a view all the way to the back pool area. The kitchen is beautifully updated with stylish cabinets, granite countertops and a large island for lots of counterspace. Enjoy entertaining in this home indoors and outdoors by opening the sliding door to the pool and listening to music through the surround sound speakers that are wired in the living room. The master bedroom is spacious and has its own private entrance to the back patio. The master bathroom has dual sinks, a large garden tub and a walk in shower. The split floor plan gives privacy to guests. The home has double paned windows, a new AC system in 2018 and a new water heater in 2018. The Golfside community in Lansbrook has a low monthly HOA that provides you access to the community park with a boat launch to Lake Tarpon, playgrounds, a walking trail, soccer fields, basketball, volleyball courts and a huge gazebo.
- Address: 4189 Grandchamp Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34685
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Golfside
- Community Features: Dock, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Trails
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Water Name: LAKE TARPON
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Handicapped Accessible, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2311
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10324
- Lot Dim: 91x114
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 40
- HOA Fees: $125 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Golfside and Lansbrook HOA rules and regulations
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$376,843 (7.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
4189 Grandchamp Cir Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4189 Grandchamp Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,970*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
4189 Grandchamp Cir, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1694 sqft and
is currently priced at $405,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 5450 Greyston St in Palm Harbor is listed at $309,000.
This home on 4189 Grandchamp Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Preserve At Lansbrook, Ellinwood and Windemere are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277320 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (14 days ago).