420 Mayfair Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS N6112239
Less Photos /\
420 Mayfair Dr
Home Description: 420 Mayfair Dr
WOW! Simply Stunning! Phenomenal View! Outstanding Location! Quaint, welcoming, richly appointed entry with wainscoting and crown molding lead the way to the expansive water view through the triple sliding doors. Private, peaceful and tranquil setting to enjoy watching the wildlife flock to the water or see the sunset in your tiled Florida room or the large extended lanai. This adorable home has high ceilings, granite tops in the kitchen, newer roof, tankless hot water heater and has been repiped. The owner had a well drilled for the sprinkler - huge savings on water! Master bedroom with en-suite bath has a walk-in shower. With very low HOA fees ($164 qtr), no CDD fees and located by Plantation Golf & Country Club where membership is optional, this home is an exceptional value! Plantation Golf & Country Club has 2 18 hole championship courses, tennis, dining and a fitness center. Also, this charming and affordable home has a community pool just down the street and is included in the HOA fees. Within minutes you are at the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, downtown Venice with its quaint shops, variety of restaurants and cultural activities. Also, nearby is the new Cool Today Park, home of the Atlanta Braves Spring Training Facility. Travel here is easy with 4 major airports to choose from. SIMPLY THE BEST!
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Shade Shutter(s), Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7501
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 39
- HOA Fees: $164 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $54
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Pool Maintenance, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$269,674 (3.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $169/sqft,
which is 16.0% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
420 Mayfair Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 420 Mayfair Dr
For Sale Near: 420 Mayfair Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,419*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Paradise Realty Of Venice Inc.
420 Mayfair Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1659 sqft and
is currently priced at $280,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 114 Gulfbreeze Blvd in Venice is listed at $189,900.
This home on 420 Mayfair Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Wexford On The Green, Islandwalk At The West Villages and Country Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6112239 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).