4203 Kingston Ct Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4548375
Less Photos /\
4203 Kingston Ct
Home Description: 4203 Kingston Ct
A "Rare" Opportunity in Gulf Gate East!! Lakefront*Corner Lot*3 Car Garage with Circular Driveway*4 Bedrooms*2,093 Sq Ft under air (3,172 Gross Sq Ft)* Excellent Curb Appeal with nice landscaping make this the home for you! Huge 57 x 20 outdoor lanai/patio with a private spa area, covered pavered lanai with an outdoor kitchen make this a wonderful home for entertaining. Formal Dining/Living Rooms, Family Room with a Wood-burning fireplace & Skylights, Eat-In Kitchen Area, Inside Laundry (Washer & Dryer included) & the Master Bedroom Suite has a walk-in-closet and private Master Bath. Additional features/improvements include: A/C '18*Roof '21*Water Heater '15*Liesure Jumbo Spa which seats four '08 (new board '17/circulation pump '17/high speed pump '22)*Spa Deck/Veranda '09*Dishwasher '19*Stove/Dual Oven '11*Exterior of home painted in '13*Very large stand up attic with electric stairs*Ring doorbell*Alarm & Fire Security System (set for monitoring by landline)*all doors & windows have sensors or hard wired*full sprinkler system (water by lake)*surround sound wired thru most of the house & lanai (wires set up in smaller bedroom)*Gazebo in backyard*Lanai Outdoor Kitchen includes a small refrigerator/stove top/built in oven & microwave/sink/lots of cabinets & counter '12*sliders & windows have protective film*all windows but 2 have either hurricane shutters or bars*Garage door has hurricane bars*lots of landscaping features around the home*window treatments & fireplace screen to remain*front & back gutters* Gulf Gate East is a community of good neighbors and the enforced deed restrictions keep this neighborhood neat & clean with a great appearance. Sidewalks throughout the subdivision are convenient for walking/running/biking/walking your pets. Dues are only $240 per year, rentals are only allowed twice per year. Within minutes to our world famous Siesta Key Beaches, Legacy Trail, A+ School District, Gulf Gate Shops & Fine Restaurants, Costco, Movie Theaters & only 20 mins. to the UTC Mall and Benderson Park. Cultural downtown Sarasota awaits you with fine dining, opera & much more. St. Armands Circle has wonderful dining as well with excellent shopping and Lido Beach. Make this fabulous home yours, but don't wait. This is a special one in sought after Gulf Gate East. Not many 4 bedrooms with a 3 car garage on a lake! Showings by appointment only. All disclosures and addendums attached, as well as a survey & previous title. H-U-R-R-Y on this one; great home! Only $321.69 per sq ft (couldn't build new at this price!)
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: False
- Spa Features: Above Ground,Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 34
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Skylight(s),Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Other,Parquet
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Breakfast Room Separate,Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Shade Shutter(s),Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3172
Available now at $674,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,On Street,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15998.00
- Lot Dim: 127x124x34x139x87
- Lot Acres: 0.3700
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $240 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $20
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,In County,Level,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-320-1070
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$823,778 (22.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $322/sqft,
which is 6.2% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
4203 Kingston Ct Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4203 Kingston Ct
For Sale Near: 4203 Kingston Ct
- Approx Payment:$3,283*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of DEBBIE HERING REALTY & ASSOC..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4548375) located at 4203 Kingston Ct Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
4203 Kingston Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2098 sqft and
is currently priced at $674,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5645 Soft Skies Dr in Sarasota is listed at $599,990.
This home on 4203 Kingston Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Promenade Estates On Palmer Ranch, Hammock Preserve and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4548375 has been posted on this site since 9/21/2022 (10 days ago).