4207 Tropical Blue Ln Bradenton FL 34211 MLS A4496574
Less Photos /\
4207 Tropical Blue Ln
Home Description: 4207 Tropical Blue Ln
This POOL home overlooking WATER VIEWS offers LOW HOA fees including lawn maintenance! Welcome to Indigo, a premier resort and lifestyle GATED community! This 2019 built spacious OPEN and BRIGHT Coastal 3 bedroom plus den 2 bath “Sea Star” model with BEAUTIFUL WATER VIEWS has 2387 sq ft of fabulous open living space and is waiting for you to move right in and enjoy! Some of the features include 36” kitchen cabinets with granite counters, large island, eat in space in kitchen, GAS stove, pocket sliders, tray ceilings, window treatments, recessed canned lights, smart home package, pool pre-wire package, and more! Enter and notice the light ambiance. Lots of natural light. FULL POCKET SLIDING GLASS DOORS take you out to the spacious lanai and LARGE pool overlooking water views. Great for entertaining! Don’t forget about the 3 CAR GARAGE! HOA fees include lawn maintenance, trimming, irrigation, mulching, and edging Along with the beautiful AMENITIES CENTER offering state of the art fitness center, resort style community pool, pickle ball courts, and on site LIFESTYLE DIRECTOR that keeps the calendar full! Conveniently located close to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, and the interstate. also walking to distance to top rated schools! Furniture/ furnishings available upon request. Taxes include CDD fee.
- Address: 4207 Tropical Blue Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8686
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 149
- HOA Fees: $675 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $225
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,763
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: Please refer to hoa rules and regs
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$566,365 (3.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 9.6% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
4207 Tropical Blue Ln Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4207 Tropical Blue Ln
For Sale Near: 4207 Tropical Blue Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,676*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
4207 Tropical Blue Ln, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2387 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4536 Terrazza Ct in Bradenton is listed at $629,900.
This home on 4207 Tropical Blue Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Polo Run, Savanna At Lakewood Ranch and Polo Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496574 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).