4230 Cazes Ave North Port FL 34287 MLS C7424359
Less Photos /\
4230 Cazes Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 4230 Cazes Ave
A MUST SEE!! UPGRADES!! PRIVACY!! LOCATION!! CITY WATER!! This stunning meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom salt-water pool home HAS IT ALL! This home boasts beautiful pavers throughout the driveway all the way through the screened front patio. An abundance of natural light greets you as you walk through the front door for a bright and airy feel. The view of the refreshing cascading waterfall from the upgraded salt-water pool area is breathtaking from the front entrance. NEW laminate flooring throughout the spacious living room, dining and hall area. High vaulted ceilings throughout. Ceiling fans throughout. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a breakfast bar for entertaining. The master bedroom is over-sized with plenty of natural lighting and has private pool access through the double sliding doors. The master bathroom is HUGE with dual vanity sinks, huge walk-in closet and a lovely walk in shower. The guest bedrooms are spacious and both offer plenty of closet space for your family or guests. The guest bathroom is spacious with a tub-shower combo. Entertaining in this home will bring many memories as the pool patio area is STUNNING, completely screened, beautiful pavers and a crisp aqua blue salt-water pool for those summer days. The yard is completely fenced with quality PVC fencing for added privacy. The neighbors are friendly and there is plenty to do in the area. New water park only minutes away!
- Elementary School: Glenallen Elementary
- Middle School: Heron Creek Middle
- High School: North Port High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2458
Available now at $279,800
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Dim: 80X125
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 49
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Drainage Canal, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
4230 Cazes Ave North Port FL 34287
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,418*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# C7424359) located at 4230 Cazes Ave North Port FL 34287, call: 813-527-9259
4230 Cazes Ave, North Port FL is a single family home of 1717 sqft and
is currently priced at $279,800
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
This home on 4230 Cazes Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
MLS C7424359 has been posted on this site since 1/16/2020 (7 days ago).