4250 Lenox Blvd Venice FL 34293 MLS N6112734
Less Photos /\
4250 Lenox Blvd
Home Description: 4250 Lenox Blvd
This beautiful gated community is close to the beach, it has easy access to I-75 and to our newest shopping center in Wellen Park. The property backs up to a preserve area - which provides a great deal of privacy. From the moment you enter this TURNKEY home, you will enjoy the flexibility of the floor plan. The room sizes are generous. 17 inch tiles are through out the home - the bedrooms feature wood grain flooring. Everything you see stays with the property. The bonus room which could be used for an office, den, or as it is now - an additional sleeping area for guests. The community has a pool and clubhouse for you and your guests enjoyment. HIGH CEILINGS with upgraded ceiling FANS are part of the package. The kitchen has STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES by GE, a closet pantry, GRANITE counter tops, and warm wood cabinetry. The large Master Bedroom has an ensuite bath - with dual sinks, huge shower with glass doors, and a great WALK IN CLOSET. A second TV is tucked away in the armoire. The second bedroom is split away from the master offering privacy for all parties. The second bath has a tub/shower combination, and services both bedrooms and guests as it is off the back hall. The LAUNDRY ROOM has built in cabinets over the full size GE Washer and Dryer and the Laundry Tub. Ground maintenance is provided as a part of your monthly fee, and hurricane shutters are in the garage.
- Address: 4250 Lenox Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 2114
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4537
- Lot Acres: 0.10
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4375
- HOA Fees: $723 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $241
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Level/Flat, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: 2
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$270,006 (3.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
4250 Lenox Blvd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,419*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of American Realty Of Venice, Inc.
4250 Lenox Blvd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1522 sqft and
is currently priced at $280,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
This home on 4250 Lenox Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Wexford On The Green, Country Club Estates and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6112734 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (5 days ago).