4298 Cove Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8084815
Less Photos /\
4298 Cove Dr
Home Description: 4298 Cove Dr
Florida Luxury & Comfort! All 14 homes in this gated community have a distinct style, giving Eagles’ Cove at Lake Tarpon a unique charm. As you enter this turn-key home, the formal living/dining rooms with hardwood floors, crown molding and tray ceiling add an extra touch of elegance. French doors lead to a private home office. The master suite features custom designed closets, and a master bath with dual sink vanities, soaking tub, and shower. The family chef will embrace this kitchen, boasting cherry cabinets, center island, reverse osmosis, stainless steel appliances, convection oven and ample seating between the breakfast nook and bar. The kitchen overlooks the family room with built in surround sound. Two bedrooms and bathroom are to the right. To the back is the fourth bedroom, bathroom, and a bonus room with excellent natural light, perfect for a playroom, music, or art room. Main rooms throughout the home overlook and open to a tranquil lanai with a heated pool, spill over spa, pond view and large back yard, fenced for a growing family or your furry family members to run and play. Set the mood after dark with the Color Splash multi-color in-ground pool and spa LED lighting system. Garage Tek organizing system and extra storage! Community boat ramp access to Lake Tarpon. No flood insurance! TOP RATED SCHOOLS!
- Elementary School: Forest Lakes Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 92
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4587
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 17202
- Lot Dim: 92x188
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $575 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $191
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Insurance, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$525,358 (24.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $210/sqft,
which is 11.6% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
4298 Cove Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4298 Cove Dr
For Sale Near: 4298 Cove Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,405*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
4298 Cove Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 3340 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 4180 Kirkaldy Dr in Palm Harbor is listed at $512,500.
This home on 4298 Cove Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Presidents Landing, Juniper Bay and Robinwood At Lansbrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8084815 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).