4320 8Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS U8136607
Less Photos /\
4320 8Th N Ave
Home Description: 4320 8Th N Ave
Beautiful, like-new home located in a prime location in St Petersburg, approximately halfway between downtown and St Pete Beach/Treasure Island. Easy access to both the beaches and the restaurants, nightlife and museums of thriving St Petersburg. This is a unique home – but in a good way! Original home, built in 1942 was updated and brought up to current code when approximately 60% of the current home was added on as new construction. For the next lucky owner, it will be like buying a newer 5-bedroom, 2 full bath 2,000 sf home. The two-car detached garage was just added in 2020. Listing all the features of this beautifully appointed home is challenging because there are so many, but here goes: Contemporary color combination of light gray/white throughout, marble kitchen and bathroom countertops, large open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the great room, a sizeable master bathroom with an en suite bathroom, complete with a separate shower and tub, as well as a large walk-in closet, four more bedrooms with a split floor plan, two options for an office – either the smallest bedroom currently being used as a workout room and/or a small room currently being used as the office and last but not least, the house sits on a double fenced in lot so there is plenty of room in the back for those who would like to add a swimming pool, a patio or a fire pit or all three. The roof, air conditioning, electrical panel, windows, water heater and appliances were all installed during the 2018 addition. NO Flood Insurance is required because the house is in FEMA FLOOD ZONE X!
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace,Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||14x22||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9631.00
- Lot Dim: 90x107
- Lot Acres: 0.2200
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$642,500 (14.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $277/sqft,
which is 9.4% less than similar homes
in the 33713 zip code.
4320 8Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4320 8Th N Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,724*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ACTION PRO REALTY.
4320 8Th N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2024 sqft and
is currently priced at $560,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4348 8Th N Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $315,000.
This home on 4320 8Th N Ave has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 9/20/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Kenwood, Chevy Chase and Harshaw Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8136607 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).