4323 Swordfish Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4461763
Reduced By $11,000
last change 3/25/2020
Less Photos /\
4323 Swordfish Dr
Home Description: 4323 Swordfish Dr
Live the Florida lifestyle in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Arthur Rutenburg home with your own private boat slip that can accommodate a 25 foot boat, in The Inlets Marina. This over sized, fenced, corner lot, is one of the largest lots in The Inlets. The large yard is graced with mature oak trees and lush tropical landscaping for your enjoyment. Loaded with upgrades, this home has a light and bright coastal decor with high ceilings, crown molding, wood look porcelain tile in main living areas and carpeted bedrooms. The kitchen has been updated with new cabinet refacing, granite counters, large pantry with desk, revere osmosis system at sink and stainless steel appliances, including gas convection range. Newer HVAC in 2015 and 50 gallon gas water heater in 2018. This home includes a whole house Kinetico water softener. Enjoy hours of fun in your saltwater pool or the many amenities The Inlets has to offer with boating and kayaking clubs, community events, tennis, pickle ball, fishng and more.
- Address: 4323 Swordfish Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: The Inlets
- Community Features: Marina, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: CANAL TO MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: Canal - Freshwater
- Water Feet: 40
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded Off-Site, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Canal - Freshwater, Gulf/Ocean, Marina, River
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Thermostat
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3002
Available now at $514,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 16988
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 146
- HOA Fees: $472 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $78
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, FloodZone, In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Lightning Protection System
- Other Fees Amount: $120 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Reasonable number, no breeding for commercial sale
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$445,225 (13.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $248/sqft,
which is 13.1% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
4323 Swordfish Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4323 Swordfish Dr
For Sale Near: 4323 Swordfish Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,500*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4461763) located at 4323 Swordfish Dr Bradenton FL 34208, call: 813-452-4165
4323 Swordfish Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2074 sqft and
is currently priced at $514,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2609 65Th St E in Bradenton is listed at $355,000.
This home on 4323 Swordfish Dr has decreased in price by $11,000 and the last change was on 3/25/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Tidewater Preserve, Riverdale and Hidden Lagoon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4461763 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2020 (26 days ago).