4348 Reisswood Loop Palmetto FL 34221 MLS O5925122
Less Photos /\
4348 Reisswood Loop
Home Description: 4348 Reisswood Loop
Under Construction. Under Construction. With a foyer that opens into a long pass-through kitchen and a pantry just inside the owner’s entry – what this home lacks in square footage it makes up for in convenience. At just 1,416 square feet – this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is one of our newest plans and is peppered with thoughtful touches – like the tech nook off the family room and a drop spot right when you step in from the garage. This home is located only minutes from the Outlets of Ellenton shopping center and a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches on Anna Maria Island. Nearby you can also find many wonderful restaurants along the Manatee River with gorgeous water views. Award-Winning Construction and Energy Saving Features such as 30 Year Dimensional Roof with Transferable Warranty, Radiant Barrier OSB Roof Sheathing, Energy Star rated Double Pane, Low -E Vinyl Frame Windows, Trane 16-SEER Variable Speed Air Conditioning and Heating System. This home includes many upgrades such as built-in Smart Home Technology Features and Amazon Alexa (given to buyer at closing). Interior photos are of a previously built model home or renderings and do not represent upgrades that are added in this home. Visit our sales center today! Projected completion in July 2021.
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Attic Ventilator, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Media Room
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrig. System-Drip/Microheads
Available now at $267,994
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 4800
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 321
- HOA Fees: $9 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,821
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$351,431 (31.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 26.9% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
4348 Reisswood Loop Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4348 Reisswood Loop
For Sale Near: 4348 Reisswood Loop
- Approx Payment:$1,358*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of New Home Star Florida Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O5925122) located at 4348 Reisswood Loop Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
4348 Reisswood Loop, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1416 sqft and
is currently priced at $267,994
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 1206 21St Ave W in Palmetto is listed at $215,000.
This home on 4348 Reisswood Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Fosters Creek, Villages Of Thousand Oaks and Palmetto Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O5925122 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (5 days ago).