436 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico FL 33594 MLS T3250443
Less Photos /\
436 Sand Ridge Dr
Home Description: 436 Sand Ridge Dr
View the home virtually with this link: my.matterport.com/show/?m=25fWkWBbMd3&mls=1 Opportunities like this do not come around often! Set your eyes on this lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the centrally located Brentwood Hills community! Rest easy with a NEW roof in 2019 and NEW A/C in 2018! This family friendly community also features a recreational center with swimming pool, playground, park, and private athletic field! Just imagine all the sweet memories to be made in this neighborhood! Zoned for WONDERFUL schools! Sitting on a large fenced lot, this home has lots of privacy. Inside awaits a perfect open floor plan with tile flooring and neutral paint throughout! Take a tour of this grand design and fall in love with the bright open great room that is a wonderful place to gather family and guests with sliding glass doors leading to the tranquil backyard space! An amazingly spacious kitchen offers plenty of counter and cabinet space, newer stainless appliances and is also open to a bright eat-in breakfast nook. This home has tons of storage with lots of linen closets throughout. Have we talked about the spacious, split floor plan, yet? It is dreamy! With a large master bedroom that is a true retreat offering a large walk-in closet and an attached bathroom with dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower! Two more large guest suites are at the front of the house with more picturesque windows and ample closet space, perfect tor kids and guests alike! Outside awaits a lovely oasis! A gardeners DREAM! A bright, open patio, perfect for gathering family for a cook-out! Beyond the patio is a fully fenced yard and meticulous garden space, meticulously landscaped! With all this space to roam, your pets will love this home just as well. This move-in ready home is a PERFECT!
- Elementary School: Brooker-HB
- Middle School: Burns-HB
- High School: Bloomingdale-HB
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2198
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5400
- Lot Dim: 50x108
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $145 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $48
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domestic only - Verify with county
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Valrico home in this zip code is
$231,998 (6.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $142/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 33594 zip code.
436 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico FL 33594
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 436 Sand Ridge Dr
For Sale Near: 436 Sand Ridge Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,254*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Realty Associates.
436 Sand Ridge Dr, Valrico FL is a single family home of 1749 sqft and
is currently priced at $247,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 207 Cinnamon Bark Pl in Valrico is listed at $230,000.
This home on 436 Sand Ridge Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Valrico, FL.
East Brandon Estates, Brandon East and Valrico Vista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3250443 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (12 days ago).