438 Webbs Cv Osprey FL 34229 MLS N6111838
Less Photos /\
438 Webbs Cv
Home Description: 438 Webbs Cv
Luxury abounds in this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom grand estate situated on a lake in The Oaks Bayside, exclusive and highly coveted for its award-winning Emerald Club. This custom-built residence features soaring 13’ volume ceilings with beautiful arched windows, gleaming porcelain tile floors and quality craftsmanship as shown with designer trim and crown molding. A generous footprint of refined spaces flows perfectly from one room to the next creating an amazing home for entertaining. Three-bedroom suites with private bathrooms complete this immaculate home comprised of Palladian windows and French doors for an abundance of natural sunlight to further enhance the open, airy feeling of the spacious common areas. Enter a grand foyer and corridor leading to a formal living room and immediately bask in the stunning views of a pool overlooking a tranquil lake. The outdoor terrace features an open-air heated pool and spa without sacrificing privacy complete with a fence enclosure. This outdoor oasis is the perfect place for enjoying a year-round climate ideal for watching the afternoon glow of sunsets. Dine outside a separate outdoor living space featured in a fully enclosed lanai or simply enjoy your morning coffee and curl up to a good book. An expansive kitchen is truly the heart of the home with ample storage and state-of-the-art workspace complete with a center island and a breakfast nook. You will marvel at a separate dining room surrounded by an alcove of floor-to-ceiling Palladian windows, truly a one-of-a-kind configuration complete with two butlers pantries. The Master retreat features vaulted, tray ceilings and your own private access to the pool area through a set of French doors complete with a separate office/reading area. An inviting garden tub flanked by bay windows awaits you in your master bath outfitted with dual sinks and separate vanity complete with built-ins in a walk-in closet for a designated his and hers! Two additional bedrooms with en-suite baths and large walk-in closets are positioned on the opposite wing of the home for undisturbed privacy. From its show-stopping entrance and dramatic cathedral ceilings to a lovely fireplace and multiple sets of French doors, this immaculate residence has so much more to offer than its beautiful architecture. The Oaks Bayside offers an enriched lifestyle on over 200 acres of lush landscape featuring meticulously manicured lawns among a picturesque setting of tree-lined streets surrounded by canopies of oaks. This exclusive community offers panoramic views of Sarasota Bay and is proud of its recent designation among the Top 100 “Platinum Club of America” for 2019-2020. Residents have access to fine and casual dining options including 36 holes of championship golf and countless other social pursuits. Recreational amenities include an Olympic-size pool, Har-tru tennis courts including Well Fit, a fully-equipped fitness center, and so much more. This is your opportunity to own a piece of paradise West of the Trail. Live in one of the most desirable and sought-after communities in all of Sarasota.
- Address: 438 Webbs Cv
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Other, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lap Pool, Lighting, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 40
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Porcelain Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks, Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Dual Sinks, Island, Pantry, Tile Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 4903
Available now at $650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 18558
- Lot Dim: 167x163
- Lot Acres: 0.43
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 156
- HOA Fees: $2,100 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $350
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify pet restrictions with The Oaks Bayside HOA.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$909,368 (39.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 75.8% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
438 Webbs Cv Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 438 Webbs Cv
For Sale Near: 438 Webbs Cv
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6111838) located at 438 Webbs Cv Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
438 Webbs Cv, Osprey FL is a single family home of 3655 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 299 Turquoise Ln in Osprey is listed at $419,000.
This home on 438 Webbs Cv has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS N6111838 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (6 days ago).