4384 Maplewood Ln Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4507403
Less Photos /\
4384 Maplewood Ln
Home Description: 4384 Maplewood Ln
This elegant home, situated on a shady, half-acre corner lot—one of the largest in Deer Creek--is beautifully appointed with quality features and finishes. The newly pavered driveway and walkway make quite a statement as you approach the stately, leaded glass double front doors. Upon entering, a tranquil view of the recently resurfaced heated pool and wooded privacy beyond is sure to impress the most discriminating buyer. The remodeled kitchen featuring granite countertops and custom wood cabinetry with pull-outs, lazy susans and soft-close drawers, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar is sure to delight the cook in the home! The master suite boasts a large, two-person spa tub, wood cabinets and granite countertops. This home offers plenty of storage, as each bedroom features its own walk-in closet. For the hobbyist or tinkerer, the oversized two-car garage with the home's additional refrigerator and equipped with tall cabinetry, provides the perfect space for a workshop and provides lots of extra storage. Numerous updates include a BRAND NEW ROOF (2020), newer pool heater, water heater, and HVAC units. Deer Creek on Palmer Ranch is a desirable gated community offering 24-hour security, well-kept custom homes, and an active social calendar, and is proximate to shopping, entertainment, dining, the YMCA, Legacy Trail and Siesta Key Beach.
- Address: 4384 Maplewood Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Deer Creek
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Gated,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Sidewalks,Special Community Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,Lighting,Self Cleaning
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete,Other
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3658
Available now at $679,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 21760.00
- Lot Acres: 0.5000
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $421 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $140
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Near Public Transit,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Management,Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Subject to Sarasota County Restrictions, must be leashed
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$593,849 (12.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $288/sqft,
which is 6.5% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
4384 Maplewood Ln Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4384 Maplewood Ln
For Sale Near: 4384 Maplewood Ln
- Approx Payment:$3,303*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4507403) located at 4384 Maplewood Ln Sarasota FL 34238, call: (813) 223-3366
4384 Maplewood Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2360 sqft and
is currently priced at $679,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5919 Guarino Dr in Sarasota is listed at $419,900.
This home on 4384 Maplewood Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Promenade Estates, Stonebridge and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4507403 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (15 days ago).