4416 Reeves Rd New Port Richey FL 34652 MLS U8139841
Less Photos /\
4416 Reeves Rd
New Port Richey,
Home Description: 4416 Reeves Rd
This spacious waterfront home offers unobstructed, deep water access to the gulf and boasts an INDOOR, HEATED POOL! Don't be fooled with the "official" interior square footage of this home because you will find a lot of enjoyable living and entertaining square footage that public records exclude! Located on a quiet, cul-de-sac street in the highly desirable community of Gulf Harbors Woodlands. The large Living Room provides a wood-burning fireplace and wonderful waterfront view via large sliding glass doors. The updated Kitchen includes granite countertops, gracious Breakfast Bar, wood cabinets, and modern, high-quality stainless steel appliances including a glass door-in-door refrigerator! The Master Suite offers waterfront views and private access to the indoor pool area via large sliding glass doors, walk-in closet, and a private Master Bathroom with shower stall. Both Guest Bedrooms are very gracious in size and are served by a full Guest Bathroom that boasts a large walk-in bath and shower! Entertain your envious guests year-round by the bar that flows out to the indoor heated pool! This home has the perfect floor plan to entertain that allows your guests to flow from the interior to the bar to the indoor pool to the waterfront outback! The large dock and boat lift will launch endless memories as you head out to the topical, sugar-sand islands that run down the coast or head out to your favorite hot fishing spots in the crystal clear gulf waters! Anclote Key is just offshore where you can find the entire island for yourself at any given day! Gulf Harbors Woodlands is a lovely community where curving, mature oaks line the winding, quiets roads. Enjoy the community's large heated pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, private boat ramp, and clubhouse! Join the Gulf Harbors Yacht Club just down the road! You can even enjoy Gulf Harbors' beautiful private sandy beach! This home and community has many other upgrades and amenities! Come see this home today and start living the tropical, waterfront lifestyle!
- Elementary School: Richey Elementary School
- Middle School: Gulf Middle-PO
- High School: Gulf High-PO
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Indoor
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 68
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges,Davits,Dock - Wood,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,No Wake Zone,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3118
Available now at $625,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||22x16||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||12x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7010.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $175 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $58
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Street Dead-End
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom New Port Richey home in this zip code is
$440,968 (29.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $383/sqft,
which is 27.1% less than similar homes
in the 34652 zip code.
4416 Reeves Rd New Port Richey FL 34652
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4416 Reeves Rd
For Sale Near: 4416 Reeves Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BELLOISE REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8139841) located at 4416 Reeves Rd New Port Richey FL 34652, call: 813-452-4288
4416 Reeves Rd, New Port Richey FL is a single family home of 1632 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5039 Trouble Creek Rd in New Port Richey is listed at $179,900.
This home on 4416 Reeves Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in New Port Richey, FL.
Flor A Mar, Jasmin Point Estates and Sea Colony are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139841 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (6 days ago).