4425 Menhaden Dr Se St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8092980
Less Photos /\
4425 Menhaden Dr Se
Home Description: 4425 Menhaden Dr Se
Welcome home to this lovely fully furnished remodel. Sitting on a nice quiet street this home has a fenced in back yard with a screened lanai, a bbq tent and metered front and back sprinkler system. The inside sports 3 bedroom with plenty of closet space and one bath that has a walk in shower and no tub. The living room has comfy leather recliners waiting for you to relax and watch your favorite movie. The floor to ceiling windows are tinted. The screened lanai is located inside of the fenced in back yard offering full privacy. The bbq tent with a bench is ready for your back yard barbeque. The fenced in back yard is over sized, big enough for a pool, a garden and to store your toys. The inside laundry room allows for you to stay inside of the home while doing laundry. The garage has plenty of space for 1 car, smaller toys or lots of storage. The gate to the right of the garage moves to expose plenty of storage space for a boat, RV, camper or even an extra vehicle. The outside had a fresh coat of paint last year. The inside has been recently painted. The lanai is new. The laundry area and garage have been separated to allow the laundry room to be air conditioned. There is excess storage area in the laundry room. This is the perfect home, both turnkey and furnished. What are you waiting for?
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Gray Water System, Outdoor Grill, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Built-Up, Membrane
- Building Sqft: 1344
Available now at $299,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Boat, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Carport, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7471
- Lot Dim: 75x100
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Marina
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$354,950 (18.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 28.9% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
4425 Menhaden Dr Se St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4425 Menhaden Dr Se
For Sale Near: 4425 Menhaden Dr Se
- Approx Payment:$1,515*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8092980) located at 4425 Menhaden Dr Se St Petersburg FL 33705, call: 813-452-4250
4425 Menhaden Dr Se, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 985 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1955.
A comparable home for sale at 6030 Highland St S in St Petersburg is listed at $229,000.
This home on 4425 Menhaden Dr Se has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Wedgewood Park, Bricketts and Lakewood Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092980 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).