443 Park N St St Petersburg FL 33710 MLS T3447965
Less Photos /\
443 Park N St
Home Description: 443 Park N St
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. We love this St. Petersburg Charmer with a Mid Century Modern Vibe!!! This home is nestled on the iconic Park St N in the historic Davista Neighborhood across the street from beautiful Boca Ciega Bay. The lot is .20 acre and three doors down from the world renowned Admiral Farragut Academy, 1.9 miles to Gulf coast waters of Treasure Island and St Pete Beach and walk to waterfront Sunset Park, with fishing pier and boat ramp close by. This 3 bedroom 2 bath, oversized 1 car garage home with shared private driveway off of 5th Ave N. boasts a stellar location with classic design. Light and bright NEW, open kitchen with stainless steel appliance package, brand NEW updated bathrooms, yet preserving the vintage character with original hardwood floors throughout, brick walls, wooden beamed ceilings, and more! Large Backyard with paver patio, fully fenced, and lots of off-street parking, storage shed, and newer A/C and roof. Natural Gas is connected. Quick drive to downtown St Petersburg nightlife, entertainment, sporting events, restaurants, shopping, grocery, schools and a 30 minute drive to Tampa international Airport! Don’t miss this timeless opportunity, see this home today!
- Address: 443 Park N St
- Levels: One
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33710
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Davista
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Fishing,Park,Playground,Sidewalks,Water Access
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private,Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Brick,Other,Stucco
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1776
Available now at $564,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Faces Rear,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available
- Lot Sqft: 8379.00
- Lot Dim: 133x64
- Lot Acres: 0.2000
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Landscaped,Paved,Sidewalk,Street Brick
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with County
- : 813-438-7841
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$500,489 (11.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $412/sqft,
which is 19.9% less than similar homes
in the 33710 zip code.
443 Park N St St Petersburg FL 33710
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 443 Park N St
For Sale Near: 443 Park N St
- Approx Payment:$2,744*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX COLLECTIVE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3447965) located at 443 Park N St St Petersburg FL 33710, call: 813-452-4250
443 Park N St, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1368 sqft and
is currently priced at $564,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7312 35Th N Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $335,000.
This home on 443 Park N St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Crossroads Estates, Broadmoor and Eagle Crest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3447965 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (8 days ago).