4449 Trout Se Dr St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8129945
Less Photos /\
4449 Trout Se Dr
Home Description: 4449 Trout Se Dr
FLORIDA LIVING AT ITS BEST! If you are looking for a tropical paradise, this home is a must see. The moment you walk in the front door, you’re struck by the beauty of the AMAZING WATER FRONT VIEWS. From the SALTWATER POOL AND SPA to the BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE, you’ll never want to go inside. But there’s plenty to offer inside as well! This home has a great OPEN CONCEPT DESIGN incorporating the kitchen, living room and dining area under a beautiful vaulted ceiling. 3 sliding glass doors lead you to flow naturally out into the outdoor living space and sparkling saltwater pool and spa. The NEWLY UPDATED KITCHEN has high end appliances, custom made cabinets (the drawers light up when you open them!) and quartz counter tops. The huge custom island sits 4 to 5 comfortably. Wake up to a beautiful view of the waterfront in your spacious master bedroom featuring a shiplap accent wall and NEWLY UPDATED MASTER BATH. The room features sliding doors that open directly onto the lanai. And if that’s not enough, outside is the 35’x 9’ dock with boat lift. There is also a deep water slip that can fit up to a 50’ boat. Recently added, this slip has a shore power 50 amp marine electrical hook-up to accommodate the needs of a bigger boat. Because this home sits just a few lots in from Tampa Bay, not only will you have IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE BAY, but you’ll also ENJOY WATCHING THE SAILING REGATTAS AND CRUISE SHIPS GO BY as they head towards the Skyway bridge. There is also a newly renovated laundry room with custom storage closet installation. If the Florida lifestyle is what you want.... look no further. Your slice of paradise awaits you. Schedule your appointment to see this home today! Please see the Attached List of Updates...
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: CANAL TO TAMPABAY AND GULF
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,No Wake Zone,Sailboat Water
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Fence,Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2207
Available now at $1,050,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8246.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$456,322 (56.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $618/sqft,
which is 56.7% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
4449 Trout Se Dr St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4449 Trout Se Dr
For Sale Near: 4449 Trout Se Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8129945) located at 4449 Trout Se Dr St Petersburg FL 33705, call: (813) 223-3366
4449 Trout Se Dr, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1700 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1032 14Th N St in St Petersburg is listed at $549,000.
This home on 4449 Trout Se Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Tropical Shores, Pinellas Point and South Shore Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8129945 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (11 days ago).