4465 Lavender Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS U8074722
Less Photos /\
4465 Lavender Dr
Home Description: 4465 Lavender Dr
Stellar property in the sought-after IVY RIDGE community in Lansbrook. Full of upgrades and hidden gems to satisfy everyone, this home delivers resort-style luxury, comfort, and convenience. Entering through large Brazilian oak doors from the circular driveway, your eyes are drawn across the warm living/dining area to the triple slider doors leading you and your guests to a lush pool area. Entering the main living area, the kitchen features cathedral ceiling with wood beams, rosewood island and stunning lighting… an elegantly casual feel. Your inner chef is inspired with high-end appliances. The family/living room triple sliders open to the ultimate outdoor entertainment oasis including pool, heated spa, fire pit, and outdoor kitchen, with a large bar, Fire Magic grill, weatherproof TV solution, and even a kegerator! Room for all with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, study nook, and bonus room. Slip into your master suite directly from the pool area to enjoy some privacy…Passing dual closets in the master bath, you can choose to rejuvenate in a soaking tub or multi-head shower. With its very own on-demand water heater, this shower will immerse you in a spray of bliss at just the right temperature! For the garage enthusiast, the three-car bay boasts overhead storage, racetrack flooring, and Gladiator cabinets. There are too many more features to list. Crowning this resort-style living are 2 parks, Lake Tarpon access, boat ramp, and shaded paths.
- Address: 4465 Lavender Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34685
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Ivy Ridge
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp
- Elementary School: Brooker Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Lighting
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures, Whole House Water Purification
- Building Sqft: 4660
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 16492
- Lot Acres: 0.38
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 53
- HOA Fees: $423 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $141
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$599,543 (16.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 4.5% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
4465 Lavender Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4465 Lavender Dr
For Sale Near: 4465 Lavender Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,498*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
4465 Lavender Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 3610 sqft and
is currently priced at $719,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 4265 Ellinwood Blvd in Palm Harbor is listed at $412,500.
This home on 4465 Lavender Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Presidents Landing, Juniper Bay and Westwind are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8074722 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (44 days ago).