4466 Highland Park # 12 Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4552884
Less Photos /\
4466 Highland Park # 12
Home Description: 4466 Highland Park # 12
Rare opportunity! One of the few stand-alone villas in all of The Meadows, a park-like oasis 15 minutes from downtown. A paver driveway and gated courtyard welcome you home. Inside, high ceilings, natural light, ample rooms and walls of glass set the stage for enjoying a unique lifestyle: the privacy and quiet of a single-family home with the convenience of maintenance-free living. The bright kitchen features Ubatuba granite surfaces, white cabinetry and stainless appliances, and is adjacent to the grilling patio. You will be in awe of the spacious owner’s retreat with dual walk-in closets and updated vanities plus garden tub and step-in shower. All adorned by a delightfully tranquil treed view, steps to the community pool and near all the fun The Meadows has to offer. With a five-star location and on 1,650 park-like acres, The Meadows is a resort lifestyle community 15 minutes from downtown. Residents enjoy 14 miles of trails, fun activities, fitness center, Jr. Olympic pool, pickleball courts, dining venues, and pay-to-play golf and tennis. Plus, close to award-winning beaches, arts and culture, and 2 miles from Benderson Park, MoteSEA Aquarium (2024), the future Sarasota Orchestra, and The Mall at University Town Center: a world-class fashion and dining destination. A fabulous Florida lifestyle! 2015 A/C, 2011 garage door, 2005 tile roof, water conditioning system, square footage is not correct in county records.
- Address: 4466 Highland Park # 12
- Unit Num: 12
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34235
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: The Meadows
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Fitness Center,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Lake,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Park,Playground,Pool,Restaurant,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Courtyard,Irrigation System,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2963
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $1,702 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $142
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Private Road,Security,Trash
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $598
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum height of 12 inches at the shoulder and maximum weight of 20 lbs. Tenants, no pets.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 20
- : 941-364-4000
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$517,922 (20.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $273/sqft,
which is 6.0% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
4466 Highland Park # 12 Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4466 Highland Park # 12
- Approx Payment:$3,157*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
4466 Highland Park # 12, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2373 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5226 Myrtlewood Rd in Sarasota is listed at $339,000.
This home on 4466 Highland Park # 12 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Wyndham, Hadfield Greene and Chanteclaire are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4552884 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2022 (12 days ago).