4467 Glenbrook Ln Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS T3265493
Less Photos /\
4467 Glenbrook Ln
Home Description: 4467 Glenbrook Ln
MUST SEE in the desired Glenbrook Estates of Palm Harbor. This a 5 bedroom, split floor plan, with 3 baths, and 3 car garage and has plenty of space!! Granite countertops, gas range, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar! The wine fridge and wet bar make it great for entertaining and gatherings! Grand double door entry brings you into an open floor plan, with a separate family room/kitchen areas. Plenty of room for a pool in the backyard! The Master suite features recent upgrades and large california closets and organizers. A new roof was put on in 2019 with a transferable warranty! Hurricane Garage Doors made to withstand Cat 5 & Hurricane Shutters included. 2 A/C 2011 & 2013. 2 Water Heaters.
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $514,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 19789
- Lot Dim: 109x175
- Lot Acres: 0.45
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 40
- HOA Fees: $475 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $39
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets must be leashed. Confirm pet policy with HOA.
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$721,386 (40.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $159/sqft,
which is 26.7% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
4467 Glenbrook Ln Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4467 Glenbrook Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,505*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3265493) located at 4467 Glenbrook Ln Palm Harbor FL 34683, call: 813-452-4250
4467 Glenbrook Ln, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 3232 sqft and
is currently priced at $514,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 215 Orange St in Palm Harbor is listed at $589,900.
This home on 4467 Glenbrook Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Spanish Oaks, Baywood Village and Indian Trails are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3265493 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).