450 E Royal Flamingo Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4491220
Less Photos /\
450 E Royal Flamingo Dr
Home Description: 450 E Royal Flamingo Dr
Vaulted ceilings and natural light flow throughout this delightful garden home on Bird Key. Situated on a corner lot, with a circular drive and beautiful mature landscaping make for the perfect serene setting.
Up the steps, you are greeted with an enclosed garden patio, complete with a water fountain, wrought iron gates, and impressive wooden doors that welcome you home. The formal living and dining area feature large floor-to-ceiling windows viewing the private garden and a wall of French doors that open to the glistening pool. Large tile flows throughout, and hardwood is in all the bedrooms. With a split floorplan, enjoy the very private oversized, California spa-style master suite hosting a large walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub perfect for soaking in, and walk-in shower. The 4th bedroom is currently being used as an office and has a half bath in the shared hallway. This home is an entertainer's dream - the kitchen has a large granite island and a "pass-through window" to the poolside serving bar. Stunning overlay cabinetry hides the high-end appliances seamlessly; with a Sub-Zero refrigerator, new (2019) Bosch dishwasher, and gas stovetop, cooking and entertaining will be a breeze. The open kitchen area flows into another dining area and family room equipped with a gas fireplace, wet bar, and pocket sliding doors that allow the full view of the gorgeous pool and patio area to be appreciated. On the opposite wing of the home are two more bedrooms finished with beautiful hardwood floors and a bathroom for each. The house has been updated with many features to start living the Florida lifestyle. In walking distance to the Bird Key Yacht Club, an optional membership has tennis, a fitness facility, a marina, dining, and a pool. A short beautiful bike ride to St Armand's, Lido Beach, and Downtown Sarasota, Bird Key is the perfect tropical paradise located in the heart of Sarasota.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Cooking Island, Granite Counters, Other Specify In Remarks
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 3774
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Other, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12803
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $684 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $57
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,313,284 (30.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $630/sqft,
which is 6.8% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
450 E Royal Flamingo Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 450 E Royal Flamingo Dr
For Sale Near: 450 E Royal Flamingo Dr
- Approx Payment:$8,635*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
450 E Royal Flamingo Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2819 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,775,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 323 Bob White Way in Sarasota is listed at $1,495,000.
This home on 450 E Royal Flamingo Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Embassy House, L Elegance On Lido Beach and The Pearl are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491220 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).