4508 Chinkapin Dr Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4503129
Less Photos /\
4508 Chinkapin Dr
Home Description: 4508 Chinkapin Dr
As you enter the gated enclave, you will immediately feel at home in Hammock Park. This three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath townhome offers a spacious, open floor plan with high ceilings. The kitchen is set up for entertaining with a large quartz countertop island and 42-inch cabinets. Large, separate pantry in the kitchen. This townhome is perfect for entertaining as the kitchen island opens up to the living room, keeping everyone in the conversation. The formal dining room and living room have expansive views of the nature preserve, which serves as your backyard. The downstairs has its own half-bath. Head up the stairs to find an open loft area perfect for a home office or children's playroom. The primary bedroom has a large bath with a dual sink vanity, large glass-enclosed shower, water closet and walk-in closet. The second and third bedrooms offer plenty of closet space and extra storage. The second bath has two entrances, one for the secondary bedroom and one for guests staying in the third bedroom. The secondary bath has a shower/tub with two sinks on either side with separate entrances. The two-car attached garage has an epoxy sealed floor, paver driveway and walkway. Hammock Park is centrally located, minutes to I-75, downtown Sarasota and The Mall at University Town Center.
- Address: 4508 Chinkapin Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34232
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Gocio Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility,Loft
- Architectural Style: French Provincial,Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 3062
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Phone Available,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 2626.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 28
- HOA Fees: $353 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $353
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: Conservation Area,Corner Lot,Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance,Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Water
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: HAMMOCK PARK
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Declarations & By-laws.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$290,464 (29.2% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 0.2% less than similar condos
in the 34232 zip code.
4508 Chinkapin Dr Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4508 Chinkapin Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,995*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
4508 Chinkapin Dr, Sarasota FL is a condo of 2366 sqft and
is currently priced at $410,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 4528 Chinkapin Dr in Sarasota is listed at $418,000.
This condo on 4508 Chinkapin Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Highland Crest, Fox Trace and Enclave At Forest Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503129 has been posted on this site since 6/4/2021 (20 days ago).