4513 33Rd Ave W Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4480832
Less Photos /\
4513 33Rd Ave W
Home Description: 4513 33Rd Ave W
Curb appeal and a family oriented quiet cul de sac in West Bradenton close to GT Bray Park! This beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath spacious home looks out onto a massive oak tree providing cooling shade and a duck filled lake right in your backyard! There is even a staghorn fern where ducks nest. You can enjoy the wildlife from your covered screened lanai or open wood deck perfect for grilling. There are no carpets in this house. Kitchen, dining room and great room are tiled and bedrooms and living room are laminate. Kitchen has a brand new dishwasher (2020), microwave (2018),refrigerator(2018) and stove (2016). There is also cabinet space on both sides of the penisula and a large pantry closet. The kitchen is open to the dining room and fireplaced great room. Open shelving on sides of wood burning fireplace. Two sets of french doors lead to the lanai. The master bedroom has wainscotting and a walk in closet. French doors lead onto the lanai.All bathrooms have been updated with new vanities and mirrors. The original 4th bedroom was converted to a livingroom by the current owners but could easily be a second master by adding 2 walls and closet. The yard has beautiful mature landscaping and green grass which is irrigated by water from the lake. House is hardwired with Nest cameras (front of house only).
- Elementary School: Moody Elementary
- Middle School: W.D. Sugg Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 76
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Tile Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2832
Available now at $300,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8189
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 52
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$449,496 (49.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $153/sqft,
which is 39.3% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
4513 33Rd Ave W Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4513 33Rd Ave W
For Sale Near: 4513 33Rd Ave W
- Approx Payment:$1,520*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480832) located at 4513 33Rd Ave W Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
4513 33Rd Ave W, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1958 sqft and
is currently priced at $300,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 2306 64Th St W in Bradenton is listed at $319,412.
This home on 4513 33Rd Ave W has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Palma Sola Trace, Onwego Park and Cape Town Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480832 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).