4518 Garden Arbor Way Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4467939
Less Photos /\
4518 Garden Arbor Way
Home Description: 4518 Garden Arbor Way
Privacy abounds in this beautiful home located in Arbor Reserve with preserve views and fenced back yard!! Arbor Reserve is a quaint, gated community with a community pool and playground. Have the benefit of a pool without the maintenance as the community pool is a short walk across the street. You will take notice of all of the upgrades as you enter into this 4 bedroom and a den home. The customized kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances with a gas range, double oven with convection, island with breakfast bar and pendant lights, and walk in pantry. The home has an open floor plan that flows seamlessly so that you can enjoy family and friends. The plank tile flooring throughout the first floor gives that extra touch of elegance. The master suite has preserve views and features ensuite master bath and large oversized walk in closet. The study/den gives lots of options for this flex space. The second floor has large bonus room so that everyone has a spot where they can relax. The 18x10 covered lanai lets you enjoy the outdoors with the comfort of a shaded area. The covered front porch gives the extra appeal as you drive up to the home. The upgraded tankless hot water heater provides you the extra hot water when you need it.
- Address: 4518 Garden Arbor Way
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Gated, Playground, Pool
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3304
Available now at $374,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7283
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 58
- HOA Fees: $405 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $135
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Rules and Regulations
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$391,813 (4.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $144/sqft,
which is 8.3% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
4518 Garden Arbor Way Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4518 Garden Arbor Way
For Sale Near: 4518 Garden Arbor Way
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467939) located at 4518 Garden Arbor Way Bradenton FL 34203, call: 813-452-4165
4518 Garden Arbor Way, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2606 sqft and
is currently priced at $374,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 5487 56Th Ct E in Bradenton is listed at $594,900.
This home on 4518 Garden Arbor Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Place, Glen Cove Heights and Crossing Creek Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467939 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).